Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Discover

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Discover

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Artist have been on Twitch since it's beginning and are one of most loved catagories on the site. However, creators in this catagory have always flown largely under the radar. Twitch cramming Art into the IRL tab beneath a sea of sleep streams, vlogs, and chat streams only serves to add to this issue. Art is such an integral part of the platform and it greatly deserves a larger spotlight, that should be clear to you by now, given that the vast majority of the comments on all of your directory posts and a large ammount of recent suggestions on…

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Art, Programming, and other Design based streams should be grouped together with music under a "Creative" banner. There are so many artists, programmers, engineers and designers using the site as a platform to advertise, educate, or entertain that they deserve to be separate from the "IRL" tag. If music can have its own tag, so should all the creative streams, individually or together.

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Please include a selection for the art community. We are part of the backbone of twitch supplying overlays, emotes, badges, etc. etc.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. "Super Mario All-Stars" is widely played as a way to complete multiple different games at once, which requires a category.
    Also I have confirmed that this game exists on IGDB.
    https://www.igdb.com/games/super-mario-all-stars

I'm having trouble with the deletion of the category for this game, which is my main game. Please respond to this issue.
    The same thing is happening with "Super Mario All-Stars + Super Mario World", so please add both games.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Especially considering your current issues with Music and DMCA, why would you spotlight music on its own? Make a Creative category that includes Art, Music, Game Development, Etc and allow IRL to be the cesspool that it is without dragging your strong and supportive creative community into it. This is where you are getting your emote, overlay, panel, and brand designers from. This is where you could be sourcing and supporting all sorts of user generated assets and content. Treat the creative community well and see those returns.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Lumping art in with IRL makes no sense & will hurt artist discoverability. Having art be its own directory (or merge it with music & call it "Music & Art") will help people find the content they're looking for way more easily, especially since "just chatting" & other IRL-related categories are so big already.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. The art community of twitch is one of the biggest categories and is literally the backbone of your product. Not giving it its own category is like giving the entire community a massive "*********, we don't care that people will now find it even harder to find you". Move music into a creativity category along with art and any other innovative streaming option.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Creative deserves its own category. So many artists who use your platform, twitch wouldn’t be the same without ALL THE ARTISTS BY FAR SO please... we shouldn’t even have to beg. It should be something that’s obvious.tyvm

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. As many people already said: making a separate directory for music and cramming art under IRL is a terrible idea. Bad way to sort it and art deserves more recognition. Music is a form of art, after all. Also artists deserve more recognition.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. this was probably thought of already, or suggested and shot down,

but what about adding sound to the Esports Directory, instead of having to navigate to the channel, enable sound on the Esports Directory so that I (and maybe others) can just from game to game and be able to listen to commentary.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. As a streaming musician, and someone who just enjoys watching musicians, it’s irritating sometimes scrolling through 20 DJs just to get to one musician. It would be nice to have separate categories for both

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I don’t think this already exists, but would be good to be able to hide a category from what’s recommended to you. For example I have IRL friends that I want to support but they play games I’m not interested in. What is recommended to me based on my viewing history is then skewed by this.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Okay so within Games we currently have recommended games and recommended gaming stream, which are great, then it starts listing streams of different genres. My idea is to create a separate page for each genre, then when you start the list, it can be of some or the top games or recommended games within that genre.
    For example, I click on games, then I click on RPG. I then see a few recommended RPGs as icons like normal at the top, then some recommended streams like where the "recommended gaming streams" is right now, then take some of the top…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Some streamers will always use a certain set of tags to describe their stream. Having to re-select those tags every single time we select a different game is tedious. Please allow us to "sticky" certain tags that will always be present no matter what game we are choosing to play.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. At least make it searchable.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Add game developer names underneath the game you are on and when you search the name of a game developer it will bring up all games they developed.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Add pic to Minecraft Earth

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. please make it compatible with twitch studio its wayyy better than obs

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. At the moments in order to stream from mobile you have to select a game title, but many games are missing from the selection. Instead of game titles can we stream by genre or company that makes the game?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?