Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Discover

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Discover

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 6,330 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Hi all! We really appreciate all of the wonderful feedback and passion surrounding this topic. Reading through the comments, we wanted to clarify one point that may have caused confusion:

The purpose of this experiment with new directories is intended to better highlight broad groupings of content by bringing them together in directories where they wouldn’t be in direct competition with each other, increasing their exposure. In this way, creative content stands to have better exposure by being separated from gaming, etc. We will know better once the experiment concludes and we’re able to review the data in full.

That being said, through your feedback, we also recognize that the broad naming of the category as “IRL” doesn’t acknowledge that Creative and IRL content are distinct. We will be evaluating the results of the experiment to determine how we can continue to best support communities’ growth, while ensuring we are…

2. Is it possible to add a SPORTS tab? just like there is for games, IRL, music and e-sports. (on the top of the twitch page).
    it makes it much easier to search for sport content creators and content.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Summed up, for the new directory buttons that are being experimented with to supposedly help adding discoverability to the platform, could there be a fifth button that exclusively shows streamers who has been streaming consistently for atleast six months, but average less than 10/15 viewers?

42 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Create a directory that would allow the offering of services to streamers (and vice versa - let streamers show the services they are looking for).
    Service examples may include: community moderation, graphic/merchandise design, website creation, digital marketing, use of languages, video and animation, audio, manager services and similar.

The idea is beneficial because it would allow creators to look for services for a better price, in exchange for publicity or a moderator role. Moreover, it would allow streamers to find qualified people that are closer to their own community or Twitch culture.

One additional feature of such a directory could…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I'm making a minecraft series called croquetaland, I would like to have a label of my own for the duration of the series, thanks

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. nft game

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Games, IRL, Music, & Esports Directories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. I've noticed that there are some channels that stream under the Music category on Twitch, especially those who are streaming as music DJs, who don't follow a code of conduct I feel fosters a sense of community in the category that I feel exists within the ASMR community (the only other side of Twitch I'm just as familiar with). Therefore, I would like to see the following regulations instituted for all streamers, particularly music DJs, streaming under the "Music" category:

1. You must raid out at least once every four streams. That means if you stream twelve times a month, you…
    1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Add Age of Empires II to Esports Directory

Age of Empires 2 has a long-running history of an active and competitive multiplayer scene with a wide bevy of players that have built large, avid followings of viewers who love to see the game played competitively. The scene also has a strong tradition of organizing competitive tournaments & show-matches amongst players.

Currently, AOE2, has 20.6% more viewers than Starcraft II and as far as I can tell, Starcraft II is the only other RTS listed in the Esports directory.

AOE2 is a great compliment to join Starcraft II as the second…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I was trying to stream pokemon mystery dungeon rescute team from my switch and it doesnt have an option in the games

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. For an example we should be given for let's say games the ability to browse by filtering out streams with certain tags. I would like to be to search for blind playthroughs and ones on hard mode. But the streamers don't always have it in the title.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Would be nice if you added Heroes of the Storm to you e-sport tab. As it features quite a lot of tournaments on a regular basis.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. this was probably thought of already, or suggested and shot down,

but what about adding sound to the Esports Directory, instead of having to navigate to the channel, enable sound on the Esports Directory so that I (and maybe others) can just from game to game and be able to listen to commentary.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?