Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Discover

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Discover

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

668 results found

1. introduce cosplay as category

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Since Twitch (understandably) seperated the Performing Arts and Music category, I no longer have a way to correctly categorise my Performing Arts show. Categorising it under 'Creative' lost me views this week. We now have at least 5 categories for 'art' and none for Performing Arts that isn't solely music or drag. Please bring a perfomance category back

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Hello, I've been streaming from an online 3D Grid world called Amaryllis Grid [https://AmaryllisGrid.com] which is a "Halcyon" Grid (closed world). As opposed to other "OpenSim" worlds such as Osgrid [https://Osgrid.org] & DiscoveryGrid [https://discoverygrid.net] which each usually has the "Hypergrid" connection allowing users to jump between the grids. (that's not the case with Halcyon worlds)

When I select the game category for my stream, there's not many options for "grid" so I just pick one. Though would you be able to add one or more 'game' titles such as "Amarylls Grid," "Halcyon," "Osgrid," "Discovery…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I propose the idea of creating your own lists of channels to which you have a subscription.
    When a user has a lot of subscriptions, it is difficult to navigate online channels.
    If you could create your own playlist, where it is possible to add channels for the game, the type of content or any other description that the user can create, it would be convenient.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I know a lot of language learners that would love to stream their study sessions on twitch. There is a huge polyglot community on youtube and the only thing missing is a category to help users find this content on twitch. The category name that I suggest is: Language Learning.
    The closest thing that I can find for these types of streamers are on the category Duolingo, but that is only one resource and there are many more language learning resources online.
    Thank you for the consideration.

73 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I am planning on streaming Crackdown 2 this coming week, and when searching for the game on Twitch I found out there is not image for the game. Adding an image to the category will help us and others with recognizing the game.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Estaría bien tener un apartado de Fotografía cada vez somos mas los que transmitimos en directo o bien editando fotografías o en alguna sesión de fotos en vivo y no tenemos lugar donde nos puedan encontrar facilmente.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. we hold tournaments for irl fishing streamers. and all we have right now is just chatting and travel outdoors. so folks have a hard time findings us since their really isnt a category for us.

42 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. When viewing games, they should show LOCALIZED box art (Steam does this, for example).

Most Chinese flavors of box art (among other locales) will have a completely different name [and even completely different box art] than English: Localized names and box art me be unrecognizable to the alt locale.

This can be added to the dev dashboard where we normally swap box art.

Now that Chinese has surpassed English on Steam (and since Steam supports this feat, too), it may be a good time for Twitch to climb aboard.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. These categories are all part of the same games.

Neverwinter Nights:
    * Neverwinter Nights
    * Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition
    * Neverwinter Nights: Hordes of the Underdark
    * Neverwinter Nights: Kingmaker
    * Neverwinter Nights: Shadows of Undrentide

There is also Neverwinter Nights 2:
    * Neverwinter Nights 2
    * Neverwinter Nights 2: Mask of the Betrayer
    * Neverwinter Nights 2: Storm of Zehir
    * Neverwinter Nights 2: Mysteries of Westgate

Combining these categories would mean it would be much easier for viewers to find streams of the game they are looking for. The extra categories are just dlcs or an enhanced edition…

51 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I know I'm probably a singularity, but I am starting off my live beekeeping twitch channel, which would greatly benefit from a more specific/custom tag. There are a small community of other people on twitch that also participate in beekeeping and would benefit from this. Thanks for any input or consideration!

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Add/create a data-tree style internal system to keep track of which games are part of which series and/or are remakes/ports/remasters of other games so that if someone wished to browse through, for example, all streamers playing any legend of zelda game, they could. This would also allow people to browse through, for example, specifically streamers playing Pokémon: Mystery Dungeon: Red/Blue Rescue team as well as Pokémon: Mystery Dungeon: Rescue Team DX, since DX is a remake of Red/Blue. This could increase traffic to streamers playing lesser-known or less popular games from a series since few people would be looking for…

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. It would be easier to play with viewers if they knew which version I was on

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Hi,
    My name is *****, I am in the senior management team of a Visual effects company called DNEG, multi Oscars winner Company.
    I am on twitch under the name : Keepcalmiminvfx
    I have been streaming for a couple of month and are slowly but surely building my community around a Discord Server counting more than 2800 after 3 months (the biggest VFX Discord available).

I am a friend of a few Twitch Streamer, also streaming Visual Effects related contents, review sessions and techniques demonstration like Hugo's Desk, AndrewHogdson3D, STFvfx, etc...
    More and more people from the Industry are coming on…

424 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I found a channel that does hypnosis sessions to help with stress and relaxation and I feel that this channel isn't getting the attention it rightfully deserves. A certified hypnotist is doing free sessions to help people and they have to use just chatting. Can we get a hypnosis category or at the very least a tag?

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Under the categories, you should have a category for streaming swimming. You currently have categories for other workout/physical training.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Dragon Fighter Online add this game in the Category

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Under the categories, you should have a category for streaming a show. Not just gaming, but I do interviews, and play board type games with the audience. Allow for multiple categories also

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Twitch Lectures for Students

In light of recent COVID-19, colleges have had to move lectures to online only. We have had to deal with problematic systems like zoom, both teachers and students dislike the quality and lack of security. I request that there be feature that allows verified students in a stream with verified teachers.

This would essentially act be a similar feature to sub-only streams, only difference is that this would have to be a free feature where students are the only people who can access that teachers stream, granted they are in that class. This would likely require…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Add more categories so people can find streamers doing things they are interested in, try and break up all the just chatting streamers so they have more specific things to say what they are streaming. I’d like a Graphic Design category personally.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?