Protecting young streamers
There are numerous young streamers ( kids & teens ) on Twitch, that are an easy abuse target, by older kids, by adults , and worst of all, by criminals.
1. How can I help Twitch , in contributing and in facilitating this change to protect those streamers ?
2. Can I help by being part of Twitch taskforce to address this severe issue ?
Possible solutions / Suggestions:
1. Require any non-adult streamer to have verified accounts only for their chat audience.
2. Chat audience of the verified accounts, must match the streamer age and may not vary beyond 2 or 3 years of the streamer's age.
3. Require a parent account for all non-adult streamers.
4. Grant certain Twitch benefits (i.e. bonus emotes, credits) upon valid report of a non-adult streamer that does not follow Twitch updated guidelines to use verified accounts only for their chat.