Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Moderation

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Moderation

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

198 results found

1. it feels a bit harsh with sheild mode.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Mod Tools  ·  Admin →
  2. I would like to see the ability to configure the ban evasion settings awhile a channel is in Shield Mode.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. I am a moderator of a channel of an Italian streamer, I noticed that something is missing in the user history and in the readmission requests due to a ban.
    here's what I propose:

-in requests for readmission, following rejection or approval, the message from the user left during the request and the message after the evaluation of the creator or moderator should be recorded and accessible from the user history (/ user)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Mod Tools  ·  Admin →
  4. Twitch, please bring back the feature that removed someone from your followers list if they were banned from chat. This was so handy at slowing down harassers/bots, and I'm not sure why they went back on it.

Secondly, if it's possible, please implement a tool that will permanently kick someone off your channel page/redirect them to elsewhere. Maybe an error page that says "Sorry, this page doesn't exist", or a black screen over the stream and chat so it's no longer visible to the person who was banned.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 안녕하세요, 평소에 트위치를 자주 이용하는 사람인데요. 오늘 한가지 굉장히 불쾌한 경험을 해서 고객센터에 도움을 요청합니다. 스트리머에게 일방적으로 폭언을 하는 사람을 완전히 쫓아낼 수 있는 방법이 없나요? 그 사람을 쫓아내면 다른계정으로 찾아와서 또 스트리머를 괴롭히는데, 이걸 막을 수 있는 방법이 없는건지 궁금합니다. 방법이 없다면 제가 아끼는 스트리머는 계속 그 사람에게 고통받아야하나요? 피드백 부탁드립니다.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. The problem behind unban requests is, that you only have one chance. It could be useful if a request gets denied, the person can request another unban like a year after the request got denied. Requesting an unban after a year would show that the user is still interested in participating in this chat.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. When a streamer is suspended, screenshots should be included of the violation. Streamers are bound to repeat the issue if the issue is not made clear.

Multiple staff members should see the reports before a ban is decided upon. These moderators would work separately, without the influence of one another, to decide if the ban should occur or not. If both moderators do not hit 'yes' to the ban then the ban should not occur.

An example, my latest ban happened while a Twitch Staff member was in my chat. This member did not see anything against TOS and was…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. A few days I came across a creator who has his moderator in a group with other live moderators, they play on the same server as GTA V. If someone does something bad in the chat of some live, they are banned in all of them like others.

My idea is the following: The permanent ban is not ideal for us to be making the person to have a good attitude again. Create a "prison" mode for people who made mistakes to have a chance to return to chat normally.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Undzwar wenn mann einen entbannungs antrag gesellt hat ob man den dann per Neuigkeiten bei twitch sieht ob mann Dan ahnemen kann oder ablehnen kann und da Hinweis mit schreiben kann

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. We need additional buttons at the bottom of the chat next to the "setting" button, such as "subscribers-only mode" and "emote-only mode" instead of open settings or type command, or turn into mod view.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. i wanted more moderator options on the twitch app will this ever happen? or has it been an idea or ect

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Mod Tools  ·  Admin →
  13. Include a setting that the streamer can set to moderate gifted subs.

Example...
    Streamers can turn on and set a threshold setting where the gifted subs need to be approved.

Therefore, if I set my threshold to 100, that means if one user gifts more than 100, I must approve it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Have a slow mode for subscribers.

There is a possibility for partners to activate a setting in which all subs are immune to slow mode.

My idea is that there are two different slow modes, one for all users (the one that already exists) and one for subs. My idea is that both are controlled either by chat commands or from mod view.

This would be useful if you would like to give the Subscribers who are supporting you another benefit, also, as they're paying (or supporting with Prime) they probably are less likely to spam or disobey rules.

Thanks…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I keep "show moderation actions" turned on (adds ban/timeout/delete buttons next to names in chat) in the two channels I moderate.

The other day I accidentally banned someone while on the chat emote menu, with a simple jiggled-mouse misclick. Turns out the tiny sliver of ban button visible on the left side of the emote/bit panels works just fine.
    I don't care whether I see it, I just don't think it should be usable. In my opinion, the only functional ban buttons should be ones with chat displayed next to them.
    I can't imagine any reason a person would reasonably…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. My issue is that mod settings appear before non-mod settings. I do not use the mod settings that often, and I have sometimes cleared chat by accident.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Allow mods to highlight users so that they can see them easier in chat. This would make it easier to mod repeat offenders.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. The new moderator chat feature is a really good base point for enabling moderators to do great work but can I suggest some more options for the future of this feature? Options such-as being able to search the chatlog (maybe by date or just by words) , being able to delete your mod comments, and real time refresh on the chat when were pop out mode

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 6 7 8 10 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?