Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard: Stream Manager

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard: Stream Manager

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. As a streamer, I think it would be a good idea to implement a button to display the rules popup. Mostly it would be usable in scenarios of the rules change.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Deberían crear una sección para principiantes, es difícil que te conozcan entre tanto grandes streamers, una seccion que se llame beginners

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Can we please allow the mobile Twitch app dashboard to be viewed horizontally on the mobile dashboard instead of being stuck in vertical view? Also, can we please have the stream preview on the mobile dashboard? I use my tablet to monitor my stream and it would be convenient to be able to use the dashboard view instead of the channel view to monitor my stream when using the mobile app.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. We can see pre-roll times but no "Time since last ad was played" like the previous Live Dashboard

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. From about 3 minutes of using the new dashboard -

1 - Panels are resizable except the top panel with viewers/bitrate etc. That information should be allowed to go on the "quick bar" or whatever it is. Having a panel option for it would be nice as well.

2 - Feels like a mashup of a mobile app and actual useful info, are there two separate dashboards or is this rolled out for both platforms. If this is the final PC version, there is a lot of extra space when you hide player (no reason for player to be so…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Auto mod/video highlight access denied for mod/editor on new dashboard. Can only currently access these features on old dashboard.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. So the quick actions buttons are actually a good idea, but many of these should at least be available as full, always-on fields on the tray, in particular the edit stream info button. Otherwise, I'm wasting time and slowing down stream production while searching for the button I want, pressing it, and fiddling with the window it opens. If not all of them, then at least edit stream info, manage bounties, and the ad breaks (consolidated into one field with options.)

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Quick Actions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. So my idea is along the lines of the video information templates you get when you upload a video to YouTube. Essentially, the streamer has 3 or 5 “stream info templates” that can be setup for quick population of the title, game, go live message and tags.

For example, I might want a “co-op” template for occasions I’m co-streaming a co-operative game such as Valheim with another streamer that I can quickly select and modify with specifics for that session, then after that stream reverting to a template for my current main game.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stream Info  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Keep the screen on creator dashboard from disappearing the main screen for your stream if you press X on accident so you don't have to use stream preview forever like i have to do now !

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stream Preview  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Genial el panel nuevo de control. Sería genail poder adaptar con plantillas variadas el diseño visual que ven los espectadores tal como ocurre en streamlabs o OBS. Por otra parte fomentar el RAID de canales pequeños y mantener la motivación de los streamers más pequeños con premios o recompensas de algun tipo. Por lo demás, Twitch ha cambiado mucho y ahora se configura y se maneja mucho mejor!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Host/Raids  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. When a streamer wants to raid someone, the list of people Online doesn't show everyone online after we click the "Raid" button. So we're forced to use the Follower directory to see who is available.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Host/Raids  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Please let us turn off chat notification for contributions to channel points community challenges. If there are a lot of people contributing to the challenge the chat is spammed with the notifications.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. its a pain to try and change your stream info I can never update my info no matter what game I play on what system I play and its really putting me off of streaming I just want to update my stream info but the button to update it never shows for me rather I change the game tags and title nothing ever works please please please fix it.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stream Info  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. I was searching for friend names, but i can't find the Search icon , i like the new stream manager, very much, but there is still need some modification i think.

Its a must have to get all we were getting from the old stream manager . The Twitch beta studio is not bad either.

But Please, we want a Search Bar.

Thanks have a great evening !

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Host/Raids  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Is it too hard to just put the option under "pop out" in the drop down menu?

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Currently the Raid and host quick actions don't show everyone that you follow who is live. it only shows 2-3 from the top/ random from your followers list that's live. please fix this. Also maybe include team members if possible

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Host/Raids  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. The My Chat widget has 3 dots (...) in the corner, when you click on these you get a menu that has "Users in Chat" and "Pop Out". If you click Users in Chat it works properly and shows users.

However, if you pop out the My Chat widget into its own window, the onClick handler no longer works for the 3 ellipses. Thus you are no longer able to view Users in Chat.

TLDR: Users in Chat is only usable if My Chat widget is present on the stream manager page and WILL NOT work if in the popped…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. In the creator dashboard the current model allows you to switch to channel dashboard setting like roles and channel analytics. In my short time using the dashboard there was no easy way to do that. therefor I went back to using the old one so that I could easily switch.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Quick Actions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. The seeesion time shows 00:00 and doesnt progress
    cant tell how long i have streamed.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)