Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard: Stream Manager

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard: Stream Manager

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

306 results found

1. I would like the ability to start my stream and perform some technical checks before followers get a notification that I'm live. I don't want followers to see a notification that I'm streaming live until I'm actually streaming live, and "starting soon" isn't a particularly good solution.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. With the introduction of some great new directories adding diversity to twitch, maybe it would be a good idea to integrate the ability to stream in a couple directories at the same time. For example, a streamer is drawing and playing a mobile game at the same time. This would benefit the streamer to reach more people with their content.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stream Info  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Feature for streamers to mute/filter out their following alerts to any account that maybe a day old or less. The following would come through & be shown to the streamer, but no alert will happen on stream. This is to cut out trolls who as soon as they get banned or such will not be able to make a new account called "[Streamer]isa[Insult]" and get more attention & so forth. And make it adjustable of have it be account that has been made an hour ago to 24 hours ago, so it can be the streamer's choice.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. This would remove the need to type it out manually (exs. !podcast !profile). Allowing copy/paste from the title that appears when you hover over the top of the video would help or be useful on its own.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Have a link to the other twitch streamers you are playing with under your stream. Provide something in the dashboard where a streamer can link the streamers they are playing with. This will show hyperlinks under the stream to allow viewers to go to their stream aswell.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Suggestion: You could put back the Reprise option without starting a live broadcast on Twitch, but instead putting it in the Playlist "RERUN", as it was before.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 12 13 14 16 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?