Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard: Stream Manager

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard: Stream Manager

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

306 results found

1. Allow us (streamers/mods) to program personal hotkeys for actions like Pin a message, shoutouts, !commands etc.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Restrict/add new rules against what creators can enter into their live notification to prevent live notifications that try to essentially lie to the viewer.

Examples I've seen recently:

Creator/Someone has mentioned you in chat! Click to view!
    Creator/Someone has given you a tier one sub!

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stream Info  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Currently the quick action button for pausing/stopping raids only has a 1 hour length option, it would be great if there were more time lengths to choose from, like a half hour/15 minutes/10 minutes, etc.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. je voudrais intégrer Sondages aux actions Rapides car je ne suis pas affilié et c'est très difficile pour moi de rendre mon stream intéréssant et intéractif pour mes viewers a cause de cela j'ai de la difficultée a me bâtir une communautée et atteindre les objectifs affilié je crois que ajouter cette action rapide disponible pour tout les streamers peu importe son niveau serais GRANDEMENT utile au dévelopement de ma communautée! merci! ^^

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Stream Manager screen is displaying a blank black screen, was fine 3 days ago.
    I have confirmed this with two browsers, Firefox and Edge.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Bring the "Users in Chat" tab of the "Channel Tools" from the Mod Dashboard to the Stream Manager.

Looking at the user info without it overlaying the chat is really useful, so we can continue to read the chat whilst looking at the chat history of a specific user.

Also it being a separate panel would allow it to be resizable.

For most convenience clicking on a user or using /user would open the user in this panel if it's present otherwise it just opens the popup like it currently does.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. So as a content creator, most of us like to block out phrases to leak address and so forth, but me not realizing it can be public to mods if not set private, had it on public. I think it would be very helpful to be able to clear that so they cannot see the modded history. Thanks! :))

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Currently the Raid and host quick actions don't show everyone that you follow who is live. it only shows 2-3 from the top/ random from your followers list that's live. please fix this. Also maybe include team members if possible

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I love how the new Stream Manager looks, designers and devs did an awesome work with it :)

I think it would be a bit more efficient based on what others wrote so far if you add sliding panels.

Currently you can move panels to place them in different areas - cool. Now if once placed you can click on them to have them expand and collapse you can keep the design minimal and show a lot in the same time.

I see few people have ideas about Stream info and Stream Health being available. While I love the action…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. It is nearly impossible to coordinate with a large group of moderators (for big channels) on who should and should not stay banned. Typically, this is what a user blacklist would be for, but there's no good way to implement it on twitch.

It would be ideal for Super Moderators to be the only ones able to permanently ban and unban permanently banned users, while normal moderators could only timeout and untimeout.

It would also be useful for Super Moderators to be able to timeout normal moderators, or unmod them completely.

I have years of experience moderating and administrating forums/community…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. As you all are aware once a ban appeal has been actioned the unban request message sent from the banned user is not saved once approved or denied. It would be helpful to have this stored in the comments for cross checking purposes

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Streamers often say put the time of events in their stream title
    E.g. "Twitch Rivals Finals 20:00 PST"

The time should automatically convert to the the viewers local to e.g.
    E.g. "Twitch Rivals Finals 02:00 GMT"

This can be done by adding auto detecting date formats and converting them to the viewers local time, or by allowing the streamer to add a "time element" in the title which allows them to specify when they are adding a time

Twitch is a very global and time relative platform, this just makes sense

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stream Info  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Please make it so editors can have access to change stream notifications in stream manager. it doesnt make sense they can change the stream title but cant remove or change the notification from the previous stream. this doesnt help the owner at all because the owner still has to login and change the notification themself.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Can we have the the labels back for what each button is in the Quick Actions? The large icon are honestly childish and worthless. I have never been able to identify the actions by the logos and honestly reading a 2-3 word title on each button is way faster than hovering over each button to figure out what they do. Yet another update that makes things less user friendly aka more cumbersome.

If for whatever reason folks what the stupid large icons instead of a descriptive title and there at least be an option to choose between the 2?

Long…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Please add a shortcut key to this so i can click it while gaming and get my 30s clip without having to grab my stream pc mouse and take focus off the game. this would allow me to map that shortcut to my foot pedal so i can grab a clip while gaming still.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Imagine being able to use the schedule system where you can configure what the stream title, game and tags say for that scheduled stream. That'd save time and would be a great way to help streamers with that kind of automation.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Stream Info  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. There should be an easier way for all streamers to change the bitrate. As im an xbox player i have to pull up everything on my laptop. To change things for the stream to reduce lag is difficult for me as its not categoried right.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Hi all!

I am new using twitch and found myself not able to edit tags for a stream from the Creator dashboard >> Content >> Video Producer section.

I did not updated the tags before streaming and it was a different type of game, hence the need to change the tags now.

I am able to Edit the stream, and remove the tags. Then I click Save Changes. But they do not save and go back to what it was.

I wonder if this is working as intended? Does this means I always have to adjust tags before or during…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. So, the ability to pop out the stats from stream manager, session length viewer count and so on.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Would it be possible to add another toggle to allow for streamers to turn of the host notification filters in the activity feed? I host a lot of friends and they host me and I would like to be able to know when everybody hosts me as I am a small streamer and like to thank the individuals that do but I recently found out that the activity feed auto filters out channels with low view counts. As I think it is a good feature to allow that filtering, I don't think it should be a permanent thing for all…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?