Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Channel Points

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Channel Points

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

194 results found

1. A lot of predictions end up near 50-50 because too many people wagering in one direction of the prediction increases the equity of betting the opposite, even if the true likelihood of that event happening isn't reflected as such. It would be more exciting and create more interesting results if the total wagers and percentages were hidden until the betting window ended.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Dear Twitch xoxo,

Is there a possibility to setup Community Challenges WITH channel points rewards as a project basis?

Example :
    I wanted my viewers to build a ship together , I setup a community challenges with Channel Points rewards JUST contribute for that particular community challenges.
    That channel point rewards only can claim once by 1 viewer (eg . ship core) then the other part will be (eg . ship weapons).
    the total rewards points for all the one time rewards = total community challenges points needed to complete the project.

I believe this can be used in many…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. What if twitch added the ability to add your own channels points and setup for them on mobile right from your device that would be so useful for bloggers who film using their phones.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Allow mods to be able to add comments/notes to reward redemptions. It may be that there are multiple steps behind the processing of a reward so being able to add a note may be useful for other mods to review

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Moderators ability to add channel point redemption's. channel owners get the option to permit this to there moderators to add channel points by typing !permit redemption

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Would making highlighted messages for twitch moderators be possible as some sort of tool?

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Why can xbox earn channel points when watching but PlayStation cant? Also you can easily add the clickable channel points feature just make it so you click triangle or something. Please I beg!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I think the community channel points feature could be expanded to be a battle system. Team A vs Team B or idea 1 vs idea 2. For example I wanted to do a channel point community battle for Horde v Alliance. First team to get XYZ points wins. I had to enter this manually but would have been awesome to be automatic like the other immunity challenge. Or a tug of war type system would be really great. Could be used for many incentives/ideas across channels.

TLDR: channel point battles

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. As soon as you redeem "Timeout Somebody Else" it automatically times out the user you choose.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Add the ability for viewers to exchange points among themselves. For example, create a market where you can buy or sell the points of each streamer for money (or for bits) + transaction fee for a twitch and streamer like in steam market. (because streamers set unique rewards with too many points, and the market gets the opportunity to earn these rewards and make a profit for the twitch and streamer )

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Add custom twitch points redemption options to mobile, thanks.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Please make it so different channel point redemptions can share the same cooldown.

For example, let's say I have 3 channel point redemptions to unleash varying types of **** in my co-op game. I want it so that if viewers Unleash **** A, then Unleash **** A, B, and C all start a 10 minute cooldown because they are grouped.

However, today we can't. Viewers can redeem Unleash **** A, B, and C all at the same time, which becomes easily overwhelming for the co-op players. I want to be able to offer variety to the viewers, but not at…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. An option to pick who can use your channel point redeems would be nice. Like, everyone vs followers only vs subs only. And, perhaps, making it more clear if you can ban individual accounts from your channel points would be nice too. I don't want someone with a chat ban spamming redeems or taking them up so our followers/non banned users can't use them.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I don't know if this is an original take but why not make a channel points ranking that can be seen at the top of chat or something? I think that sort of thing would give incentive for viewers interact and gain points past using them. There are plenty of streamers who don't have interesting enough channel points rewards and I end up stockpiling them. It would be nice to display them past big bet wins. It would also fit the cheesy "gaming" theme.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Twitch has recently decided to discriminate its users based on where they are from.

If you are from a "restricted region" you can not participate in channel polls. Or as they put it, you can but you can only put zero points. Which is more salt to the insult.

It would be awesome for Bezos owned Twitch to stop being a hub for discriminating people based on their origin and actually respect human kind.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. May we please have a feature to collect channel points from more than 2 streams? I just found out that this is a limitation, and I've had multiple streams open almost every day.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. It would be good for mod view if there was a button that could pause all channel point redemptions for when there are specific times a streamer wants them off. I have to go in individually and disable all of them and it's pretty tedious. So it would be nice if there was a button to turn them all off or a separate menu that came up where there would be checkboxes for each one you want to turn off instead of going in each redeem individually.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Since both IRC PRIVMSG events and PubSub/EventSub events are triggered for Channel Point redeems that include text, it would be really nice to be able to match them together using a unique ID.

While the redemption reward ID does match the 'custom-reward-id' tag of the PRIVMSG, which lets you at least match the redeem type, it'd be really nice to be certain the events are identical. You can kind of estimate a match using timestamps and/or user id & message contents, but there are potential cases where mismatches and conflicts could occur.

The easiest option would be to make the…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 3 votes

We're glad you're here