Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Purchase Management

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Purchase Management

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

24 results found

1. Its great that you have decreased price for subscription given our weak currency. Now the issue is, only way to pay for subscription is through credit card. It would be great i am able to pay through a local payment service since everyone uses them here. These services are handled by pretty big corpos so they would be very much accomodating towards twitch if you guys contact them.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Hello,
    As a Swiss resident I would like what they requested in 2020. In Switzerland we don't use PayPal, among us inhabitants it has never been integrated into the culture, and I don't think it will ever be integrated. We are Switzerland, imagine if the population would accept to move to PayPal hahaha :D.
    I would like to see the TWINT payment method integrated, which is a method used only in our confederation. The fact is that any popular application allows you to pay with TWINT. Twitch is one of the few that still does not support it. I am…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I am often not sure how often i subscribe to a channel and also forget to subscribe again. i would prefer to support a channel based on the time i watched the content of it. so for example i would like to donate a previous set amount of money after watching X hours of content of the creator. this could happen automatically or with a notification in the player window ("you already watched 10 hours of "X", do you want to donate your defined gift?"). with this it would be easier for me to distribute my support to different creators…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Twitch should be more understanding and open with creators in regards to changes in payment information (I.e. changing where you receive the money). If someone changes banks, online banking sites, etc. Twitch should not jump to the conclusion that their is fraud or mischievous conduct. Instead, they should contact the creator/streamer to confirm said payment info change. This will reduce confusion, wrong ideas, etc. and also help streamers with a “quality of life” improvement.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?