Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Badges/Emotes

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Badges/Emotes

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

617 results found

1. The small pop-up picker for modified emotes renders underneath the main emote picker boundary, causing it to be cut off on certain emotes on the far left or right sides of the picker. Depending on which emote I'm looking at, I will either see all, some, or one of the available modified versions. This makes a fair number of these emotes unusable as I have no way of selecting them.

https://i.imgur.com/RpfGF3r.png is an example (from channel The_Betus). The picker for the first emote cuts off two modified versions, the second cuts off one version, and the last shows all 4…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Sehr viele Streamer Emotes sind im Dark Mode am PC sehr seltsam und haben einen Filter darüber der sie wie Negative aussehen lässt. Im Dark Mode auf der App an Smartphones gibt es das Problem nicht

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. MikeHogu Emoji's model, Mike Huh was a staff member in charge of twitch's Korean service. He is a quasi-criminal who has been confirmed by the testimony of several streamers to commit numerous fraudulent acts by abusing Twitch's administrative privileges. Attached is the Korean wiki address where this case is described in detail. After confirmation, we would like you to review the removal of MikeHogu Emoji.

https://namu.wiki/w/%ED%8A%B8%EC%9C%84%EC%B9%98%20%EC%BD%94%EB%A6%AC%EC%95%84%20%EA%B6%8C%EB%A0%A5%20%EB%82%A8%EC%9A%A9%20%EC%82%AC%EA%B1%B4/%EC%A7%84%ED%96%89%20%EA%B3%BC%EC%A0%95

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. can you make the R) global emote for monkey emote set a pirate monkey instead of a monkey with a purple hat. the default set is a pirate smiley which i think is much cooler and more useful than a smiley with a hat, so there needs to be a pirate monkey emote.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I only uploaded 1 emote so far and it's been a week and STILL hasn't been approved yet, and seeing how many people below are actually complaining, it seems you need to start getting on the ball about approving things.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. We haven’t had a new emote event since the hindsight emote event they were fun to collect emotes

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. When a streamer is suspended for nearly any offense there is a seemingly random (from the users POV) chance they will lose access to instant upload emotes and follower emotes PERMENENTLY (yes this happens.. a lot). This isn't really a fair or not fair issue, but results in a lot of fear and anger at the random permabans of features for a short term suspension (which was the REAL punishment)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I’m super happy with emote attributions. But I’d love to have a panel on my about page or a new tab that allowed users to see all my emotes from across Twitch in one place! It would be amazing for streamers who are potentially looking for art to be able to see all the active channels who are using my art currently!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Recently, a streamer I follow had a few of their emotes removed without warning, some of their most popular emotes. Twitch Support couldn't give them a straight answer as to why. These emotes were approved by Twitch staff since they didn't have instant emote approval when they were made, but they got removed after months and months AND the streamer's instant approval privileges got revoked. They just got the email saying their emotes were removed. They were deemed "sexual," (even though they aren't sexual, and there are much worse emotes out there), and they couldn't challenge the moderation - emailing…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. A way to see times streamed somehow. Its hard to keep track when follower emotes would get unlocked especially if a stream has stretched over multiple dates, (midnight streams) and shows up on the graph as two pillars
    I believe there used to be an achievement for tracking something like this, but i could remember wrong.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Allow the special character of exclamation point (!) and question mark (?) to be used in emote names. This would allow the emote to be used to trigger a bot command when the bot requires the ! to recognize the command.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. A simple emoji/emote store (outside of creators streams). Like a general store where users can buy and earn bling to use on the user page and in stream

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Twitch seems to be so ardent on making "safe spaces" for everyone, except if you are an American or a resident of the American South. Even if they can't say slurs anymore, streamers/chatters have become hyper-focused in spewing random hate towards the accepted stereotypes. This is awful when you try to watch a stream, like Vargskelethor's for example, since Joel can't say funny slurs like it's 2010 anymore he just goes on about "dumb American hillbillies hehehe". Only one example, it is rampant.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 이모티콘 업로드가 파일 형식을 jpg,png로 맞추고 사이즈와 용량도 맞췄는데도 업로드중 표시만 뜨고 업로드가 몇분동안 안됩니다. 이거 왜이런가요?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. How is the "You're trash" emote a thing? I'm baffled.
    No one should be able to express toxicity using a single emote and bypassing chat automod.
    Remove from Twitch the emotes that express toxicity WITH WORDS IN IT. Of course we can't do much for just a trashcan emote. But if the emote has words that express toxicity, that emote should never exist.

I visit often a sleep stream and the mods put on the Emote Only mode to prevent weird comments if they are afk for a bit. But multiple times the "You're trash" emote has been used in…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. If I want to use a modified version of one of my own emotes (grayscale, squished, sunglasses, etc), I have to go to my own channel page, spend some of my infinity channel points on it, and then it's unlocked for me for the next 24 hours. Why? Can I just have an option to make all modified versions of my own emotes appear in the emote picker without having to "buy" them?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Da ich auf meine Emote Genehmigung warte und warte wäre es nicht sinnvoller sie direkt freizuschalten und ein Support kommt in den nächsten 24 oder 48 Stunden und nimmt sie raus wenn sie nicht passen LG

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. At this point I stop encouraging people to sub to the channel at all...
    There is no reward for small streamers (emotes) and the cut of 50% is way 2 big considering payouts can only be achieve at +100U$$ to see the incomes been transfer. Having a more none-linear taxation on incomes would be better, first 50U$$ take 40% off and when approaching the other 50U$$ reduce tax to 25%. Also improve the way you see incomes with a simple "check my bank account" icon. Is a mystery to most people and dumb idea to set manual timelines just to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Get rid of Twitch's terrible PizzaTime emote so the much better BTTV emote can be seen.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?