Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Badges/Emotes

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Badges/Emotes

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

49 results found

1. It's annoying when you delete an old founder and it just passes on to a random eligible user that you don't even know, I hope it just automatically leaves a slot free or let the streamer to manually choose a user that will get a Founder Badge.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Badge that portrays a sun / moon that changes throughout the day to match the local time of a chatter. Would promote more personal greetings to new chatters and promote engagement in smaller channels. This can also cause an increase in subscriptions and start hype trains, etc.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. For those just starting off streaming or those who have a very dedicated Founders base, it really disrupts the channel brand in chat and covers just how long they've been subscribed! A chat room full of 1st users can make new viewers feel less significant. I'd love a way to either customize or turn off the founders badge for my channel.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. In the same vein of modeducation.reddithelp.com and discord.com/moderation I think Twitch could give a badge for users who pass on a quiz about channel moderation.

It is a nice way to make future mods get acquainted with twitch tools and to signal creators users that are serious about being mods.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Twitch should add a Special Badge For the top 100 Oldest Twitch Accounts or a special badge for anyone's account thats 10-15 years old?

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Badges
    Or something show that special needs or something like and stuff

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Can you please make it so if someone loses a founder badge they can still earn it again in the future ?

I had a mishap in my channel, and twitch support there is no way to fix it. I removed a (Deactivated) Founder thinking it was an old inactive user, but it was actually my longest sub and one of my most active viewers (They had a small suspension on twitch and showed up as Deactivated). A complete mistake on my part, but having it be permanent seems out of place and leaves creators no control over situations like…

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Now Twitch allows streamers to remove the founder badge from the users who are no longer part of the community. It's now time for Twitch enables creators to customize the founder & VIP badge for their channels. Like how sub badges, when first become an affiliate, Twitch has a native star badge before you customize it. The same goes with the bit badges, you can also customize that now. It's time to do the same for Founder & VIP. Let's complete the rest. It would make the community chat feels and look more unique and diverse in the world of…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. So, Twitch implemented the function to edit the people that have Founders Badges, but promptly removed it within 24hours due to a really bad oversight. I am putting this back up so that Twitch DOES NOT simply forget about this feature in its current poorly half-implemented state.

TLDR: Simply remove the fact that notifications are given to the viewers (no emails, no twitch notifications, NOTHING). Let the streamers do this on their dashboard discretely, or at least give US the option to send the notification.

Also in addition, since it has been proven that the records are there, why not…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. This is a bad idea and should not be implemented we shouldn't be robbing people of their founder badges it is supposed to be a rare and unique thing to get for being the first few to support the channel, not passed around from person to person like a VIP badge please rethink this decision and put back the way it was before

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Make it possible for us to unequip a founder badge for certain channels. It is very awkward to have to go to your privacy settings if you want your founder badge off. In certain channels I want to show my founder badge to show how long I've been supporting someone. In others I want to keep it to show that I was one of the first viewers.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. The ability to distance yourself from, and be assured that, you can no longer be seen by streamers you may hold a founder entitlement to, could be very important for a lot of people with bad experiences.

Please give the option for people to remove themselves from the new founder badge holder list - this will also free up a slot for that streamer. A win/win.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. If you have 100 vip on channels with "check mark'', you receive universal Gold VIP sign (colored gold instead of pink)

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Hello
    I want to offer a new feature to the Founder badge.
    When it comes to a case where you miss a few months of subscribing to a particular channel where you have a founding badge. A situation has arisen where the number of your badge months is different from the number of months you have subscribed. Will it be possible to pay retroactively for the missing months?
    For example you are a 16 month subscriber and your founding badge shows a 20 month. So that it will be possible to complete the missing months.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Basically a badge for accounts that have Two-Factor Authentication on, and maybe add the option for "2FA Accounts-Only Mode" and make it stack-able with Follower-Only Mode

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. It's kind of a bummer that you can't show T2 and T3 subsctiption flair on a founders badge. I would love to have some way to show it on the badge. The little triangle in the bottom right corner is empty anyway, maybe that could be filled with a small silver / gold triangle for T2 / T3.

45 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Most times (usually with a raid) we'd love to see who are trustworthy people for the streamer who comes, even if he/she is not in the chat to identify them.
    Having a badge (only for partner mods, or with X time moderating) will help other streamers to know who is mod in another channel and not to worry about their actions and words in the chat.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Founders are a special occasion, and very hard to get in some channels, and not everyone has the money to get the founder badge or have it every month which results in a lost of a lot of founders.

The following can be done:
    Option 1: Give the person a Shiny Pink badge, like the 1st founder badge except with 2nd.
    Option 2: Make it a Darker Purple badge, like the 1st founder badge except with a darker color than the Shiny Pink founder badge.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Surprised this doesn't seem to be suggested already, but the Founders Badge should be separate from the regular channel badges. A common theme in these suggestions is that the Founders Badge is covering up the regular badges, so it's really weird that Twitch doesn't just display both if they apply.

62 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. People who receive a gifted sub in the first month should also be allowed founder badge.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?