Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Badges/Emotes

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Badges/Emotes

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

49 results found

1. It would be nice to have a global badge with the Justin.tv icon (monkeycam) for Twitch accounts created before the inception of Twitch.

If account older than [date of twitch inception JUNE 2011 for example] user account will have access to Justin.tv badge. A nod to the pioneers of this community.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Global Badges  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. It would be nice to have a Zelda Global Twitch Badge on Twitch since Zelda is a popular game and I honestly love playing Zelda Games since they are a lot of fun.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. A lot of people on this website partake in supporting their favorite streamers in a big way financially. Twitch has the 5k sub badge and bit badges up to 5M but are only specific to that stream, obviously. But things do tend to happen, streamers go on breaks, streamers retire, friendship fallouts, streamers clicking on things by accident on their computer that puts their career in jeopardy or ends it, plenty of other scenarios, and the person is left with really nothing to show for the immense support they've given to said streamer, which in turn goes toward supporting the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Can we make it so the gift sub badge at the all time gifter list can go higher and have a different colour then 5k gifted subs? I have about 5 people that gifted 5.000 subs or more, and when they for instance hit 6k nothing changes, the colour of the giftbadge that is, that would be sick if we could up that number/badge to maybe a full black gift box at 10k? or something.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Think the Pokemon Gym Badge Case, where one can view all badges their account has collected across various twitch Channels, various tiers of X-Month Subscriber badges, twitch con badges, etc. Just a neat feature I'd like to see implemented

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Make global country badges so everyone including the streamer would be able to know where are you from.

I think it would be very interesting to provide this information if you want, especially for the streamer.

I'm from Argentina and personally I feel kinda awkward to type messages using slangs or other words that are particularly from my country in a Spanish or Mexican streamer's chat for example, even tho I know that everyone would understand me, so I think a feature like this would fit so well.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Increase the gift sub badges or allow streamers the option to add new gift sub badges passed a certain amount. Right now, the highest badge you can earn is 5k, so if a user gifts over 6k, 7k, 8k, etc. it only shows the 5k badge.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Dear hard-working Twitch Staff,

So uhm, I would like to have a nice and fancy badge for my account thats older than 10+ years and I guess other 10+ years veterans would also appreciate it as well.

Thank you.

PS: If you could throw in some free bits as well, that would be great <3

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Like it says in the title.
    I would like for users in chat to have a special badge if they have blocked the user I am signed in as and cannot see my messages in chat or receive a whisper.
    This badge should always be visible in a 4th slot (a second global slot, if you will), and be impossible to turn off by any other means, other than unblocking the user for whom it is shown.
    It is inconvenient to have to open a user's chat card or channel page to see if the follow button is greyed out…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to you regarding the Verified Status designation process on your platform. As a frequent Participant who engages with your community, I believe there is a compelling case to be made for opening up Verified Status to non-streaming accounts.

At present, the Verified badge is primarily reserved for Partners - those who stream regularly and have met specific monetization thresholds. However, there are many valued members who contribute to discussions and shape the overall user experience without streaming themselves. By verifying certain Participant accounts based on clear participation guidelines, your company could recognize these influential voices…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Why not create badges that reward how long our account has been created? badge 1 year 5 years 10 years for example

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Make the existing (and sadly forgotten) WoW Alliance/Horde badges available at all times on WoW partnered channels.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Give the "Listening only" & "Watching without audio" badges their own slot, so the people who actually need them can still display a vanity badge.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Promote events better, especially when you have a badge. Those who follow the Twitch blog or stay on the site never find out about the global badges. The most recent example is the r/place 2023 badge. There is nothing on the blog and no notification on the Twitch website itself. Only twitter users caught it. Following the Twitch blog to not get notified is a bit pointless. Sad about Twitch's lack of communication with those who actually spend the day on the site and without a badge. It could have a menu of badges with the list of the most…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. [1]
    Give the "Listening only" & "Watching without audio" badges their own slot, so the people who actually needs/uses them can still select their usual badges on the side.

[2]
    Implement the pronouns badges (originally developed by Alejo) so anyone can see them.
    (useful for mobile users who cannot use extensions)

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. After a user changes their username, it is currently not possible for a streamer or other chatters to identify a user who may have recently changed their name or what their previous name was. This makes the interactions with both streamers and chat after changing your name difficult. Other platforms have already implemented features that can identify a user by both a new and previous handle.

The idea would be to have a temporary global badge applied to users who elect to perform a username change. The badge could be switched off on a per-channel basis (or entirely) using the…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. To support and showcase the Twitch charity feature, add two new global badges: one for any streamer who hosted a charity stream and raised funds (with different levels of the badge, perhaps, for amount raised across all fundraisers on their channel), and one for any viewer who has donated to any Twitch charity fundraiser (again, perhaps with levels based on total amount donated across all fundraisers).

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. People watching Twitch Rivals (June 7-8) should get a second badge in different colors than the SuperUltraCombo, just like the 2022 CSGO badges. I got the badge when it was available between May 29th and June 2nd and it's a bit unfair that people who first time saw this badge from people who got it at the right time can now get it

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I noticed some changes with the Game Developer Badge. Now the badge is only visible if it is set as the main badge, but it seems to me that there should be an option to manually enable and disable it, because if someone, for example, sets another badge as the main one, and still wants to have a visible badge after clicking on the profile, unfortunately this is not possible.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. shows your an og of the platform and its more just bragging rights then anything else?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?