Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

2361 results found

1. не подключается компаньон твича, пытался заполнить последний бланк "настройка выплат" нажимаю на "физическое лицо" хочу заполнить "имя", а он не заполняется, возможно какая-то ошибка.
    пишет что "на рассмотрении", хотя я не заполнил последнее.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Closed  ·  Ana responded

Hey there,

Depending on which information was filled earlier, certain fields may not be available and you may need to restart onboarding. This is because any information about you in "Step 4: Payout Method" cannot be edited, as the information in this form is pre-populated with details provided in the previous steps of onboarding.

2. Aun no me ha llegado el segundo el pago ni a PayPal ni a mi cuenta bancaria. Tampoco me deja cambiar la forma de pago (genera siempre un error)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I normally dont earn much money on my streams but on oct 20th I did.
    I earned like 72-75 bucks on oct 20th I believe from 2 people donating bits
    to me and one person gifting 5 subs, That day said I earned 53 bucks cheering
    why is my revenue page lying about the money I made? first donation was 6969.
    which should be 69 bucks and 69 cents, then I had more bits from that person
    and one other person was giving me bits as well that day. that equals over 70 in total. I know ya take fees…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Revenue  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Closed  ·  Ana responded

Please reach out to our support team to investigate potential payout issues.

4. It shouldn't take a streaming service this long and this many people to complain to figure this issue out or to help compensate for the issue they experience.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. pfv me ajuda eu to fazendo live eu nao ta aumentado pfv me ajuda meda uma mao pfv falta 32 dollar para receber mais tenho ate amanha

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  1 comment  ·  Achievements  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Payout on hold since February 1st and no one replying me they says I have wait 10 working days but it has been a month and so and still they cant fix that and now no one replying on support. what is going on? why are they delaying payments

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Closed  ·  Danky responded

Hello there! Unfortunately, we are unable to assist on UserVoice with this type of situation. Please continue your conversation with our support team by replying to your most recent email you received. Note that we respond to inquiries in the order they're received, thank you for your patience!

7. No me actualiza bien ni el chat ni los seguidores, sobre todo el chat, os puedo pasar pantallazos de que va mal, por culpa de esto, no puedo llegar a afiliado, por favor para seguir trabajando en esto necesito que funcione correctamente. Saludos.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. No se actualiza mi media en el apartado de logros

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Closed  ·  Ana responded

Hi,

It typically can take some time for the Achievements page to sync with your data in the Channel Analytics page. We recommend waiting 48 hours for this information to register properly. Thanks for your patience :)

9. Revisar el tema de los logros, tengo 53 seguidores y en los logros me marca 48 seguidores. Mas especifico en el logro de construir comunidad

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Closed  ·  Ana responded

Hey there,

It can take some time for the Achievements page to sync with your data in the Channel Analytics page. Please wait 48 hours for this information to register properly. Thanks for your patience!

10. Buenas, quiero comentarles este inconveniente que tengo para ser afiliado, llevo dos directos donde he tenido de 5 a 6 personas, y hace algunos dias mi media se ha quedado estancada en 2.92/3 y no ha subido, realmente me queda poco y estaba muy feliz de llegar a ser afiliado, pero no entiendo porque no sube la media, porque si tengo gente viéndome y mas de 3.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Closed  ·  Ana responded

Hey there,

Sorry for the confusion you are experiencing. An average is just that - it will not count the maximum number of viewers throughout your entire stream, but it does check how many viewers there are at each point in time when you are live. Additionally, you will need to wait for the Achievements page to sync with your channel stats (this can take about 48 hours). Please also consider that the achievement takes into account the past 30 days of stats, not just one stream. Once the achievement is complete and you can register for the Affiliate Program. Thank you for your patience!

11. TWICHT EU TO COM 18 DOLLAR DINHERIO AINDA IR A PESSOA ME ENVIAR DINHERIO E MEUS BITS E NAO CHEGA

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. How do I become a twitch affiliate?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Closed  ·  Ana responded

Hey there,

Thanks for your interest. You can find the requirements for becoming an Affiliate here: https://help.twitch.tv/s/article/twitch-affiliate-program-faq#joining. Thanks and have a good day.

13. Hola, me vuelve a salir que el umbral para cobrar por ser afiliado el minimo es de 100$, no se habia cambiado el umbral minimo a 50$ para cobrar por ser afiliado en twitch???

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Status de pagamento pausado

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. the achievements are completed but they are not working.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Achievements  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Closed  ·  Ana responded

Hey there,

We understand this might be a bit confusing, but it typically can take some time for the Achievements page to sync with your data in the Channel Analytics page. We recommend waiting 48 hours for this information to register properly. Thanks for your patience!

16. Where is my payout twitch!? $ not in my acc., because why? I wanna know where my money's at. Last updated February 12th. It's now the 17th and no payment.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Revenue  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. My revenue earnings on the Creator dashboard from 1/15 - 2/15 of 2023 stated about $264...However I just received the payout of $143. Where'd the rest of the revenue go? This is the first time I'm seeing a discrepancy between revenue and actual payout.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  2 comments  ·  Revenue  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. There seems to be a bug in the achievements on twitch as the amount of followers and chatters do not match with the actual amount so I haven't been able to unlock new things.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Closed  ·  Ana responded

Hey there,

We understand this might be a bit confusing, but it typically can take some time for the Achievements page to sync with your data in the Channel Analytics page. We recommend waiting 48 hours for this information to register properly. If for any reason it still seems off, please reach out to our support team to have them look into the issue and help you out. You can reach the support team via https://link.twitch.tv/GetSupport. Thanks for your patience!

19. Buenas tengo 52 seguidores, pero en las metas para afiliado solo me cuenta que tengo 48, como se podría solucionar eso

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Closed  ·  Ana responded

Hey there,
    We understand this might be a bit confusing, but it typically can take some time for the Achievements page to sync with your data in the Channel Analytics page. We recommend waiting 48 hours for this information to register properly. Thanks for your patience!

20. ya a pasado más de 48 horas y aun no aprueban el afiliado después de haber rellenado correctamente el formulario

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Closed  ·  Ana responded

Hey there,

Sometimes the review process may take longer than 48 hours, especially if done before the weekend. Additionally, there could be something wrong with the way information has been filled out. We appreciate your patience. Please reach out to our support team if you have continued concerns here: https://link.twitch.tv/GetSupport. Thank you.

• Don't see your idea?