Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

2361 results found

1. Currently, I use the links to many of my panels so that I can view them within OBS Studio as a custom dock. The new layout is nice, but without the ability to pop out certain things like stats, it really ruins my ability to make use of these custom docks. I'd really enjoy not having to have both OBS and Twitch Dashboard open at the same time again, as was the case before custom docks.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Practically speaking, when people use their sub count (usually for something like a sub goal or similar) they're using sub points and not total subs. Otherwise it snubs the people who paid for tier 2/3 subs. We need to be able to see what this number is without digging around into our channel analytics.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. i would say still give us ability to use reruns but make it option thing to add on dashboard but is always available but has to be added for the button

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. no need to bury all the categories on the left under a click on a category. there isn't too much information to substantiate making navigation harder. stop hiding things and making UI unnecessarily complex/complicated. This new UI is NOT USER FRIENDLY. fire your design team and start over. you're going the wrong way.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I sat and understood for a very long time, a very big step towards changing the menu. Eyes run up. It’s inconvenient to change the data about the stream, extra clicks. Time is money.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. nothing but a black blank page

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. This bug will no longer be relevant if the beta reverts to using panels instead of hiding important info behind buttons/popups, as others have already advised you about (and of course I agree), but I'd just like to note that when I click the big "+" button to open the "Add Quick Actions" menu, I am not able to scroll in that popup window until I have clicked somewhere inside it. This is on the latest Firefox version on macOS 10.14.6. I haven't tested other browsers or operating systems.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I like how Clean it shows everything i Need. But there are still a Few things that i Miss.

1. Give us the Option to Hide the Stream Preview.

2. What i wold like to see ist a Easyer Acces to the Overview how many People Watcht my stream and Maby just Maby a Easyer way to find my Rewenu that i Earnd that Day on my stream.

3. Give us a easy acces to the Streamkey maby Right truh the Dashbord. So that if you had to reinstall your PC that you can Find everything what you need direktly on The Dashboard.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. In instead of following everyone that is in your team to host or raid add a team host and raid penal.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. The old dashboard had a clickable section that opened your follower list which I use every stream to find someone to raid. I see the new raid button, but would still prefer this option.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Muito bom e mais pratico !!! Parabéns

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Firstly, I LOVE that you saw the need to have changes to old, complex, and unintuitve UI. I am also happy to see you guys are open to feedback. So here goes. Having 1 tab for Money concerns, 1 tab for Sub issues, How viewer sees your channel would simplify A LOT! i.e.

*** in one tab Have Payments OUT and Payments IN (even if they redirect to where they currently are for ease in programming)

*** in one tab have SUBS. Those who are subbed to you and who you are subbed to & all that info currently there…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Closed  ·  DJFLuFFKiNS responded

Closing because there are lots of items in here. We are definitely looking into these ideas in other areas of the site/page :).

13. I shrunk the window to fit in the corner so I could still see my stream labs .
    the quick buttons are to big , please can we resize them .
    using Stream labs you dont need the chat as it is all ready there . I just need the buttons . so I'll try it popped out next stream .
    but other wise not to bad . it is going to take a while to get used to it and all the hidden stuff .

I will have to play around and check out the rest tomorrow while off…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I like the live buttons and the overall look and feel of the new dashboard. It seems to be missing some of the functions (title/game/tags) however, one thing I don't see (which could be added as both an expansive version and minimalistic) is a live metrics feed. Bitrate, frame drops, fps, things that typically you keep your stream software up to monitor. If we could get a few more tools built into the new dashboard we could hit "go live" burry the software and not worry about it, instead letting the dashboard page tell us everything we need.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

A lot of this is captured elsewhere. We are definitely working on getting a minimal vs expanded view.

15. I use Streamlabs_OBS for my stream . are the new quick link buttons going to be available in the Streamlabs-OBS ? it would be Awesome if the quick link buttons were attached to the bottom of the chat for users of Streamlabs-OBS . Please can we resize them too ? Please .

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We aren’t explicitly developing for this use case, but we will try and get more robust mobile support which should allow SLOBS to import a panel for this use case.

16. The Dashboard is too much cleaned out of information with a massive portion for the actual view of the stream. The video stream is only an helper to check up on the quality of the upload. Thus it could be made much smaller and paired with the stream health indicator.

The stream information is a very useful part, that have been hidden under a mouse click and thus require to unfocus the game to go check it out. ( did I changed my game from just chatting to the game I'm playing ? - now quick glance, with new dashboard…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Much of this feedback is captured elsewhere, we are looking at more/better customization of stats to make it less hidden and more general customization.

17. Thank YOU for the new dashboard! I'm so HYPED!

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I would like to organize all the Quick actions depending on my use or keep all the Ad options together.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. the ability to have some of the same information as the old dashboard but also having the ability to add the information you want to see with nothing extra

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

much of this feedback is captured and addressed in other tickets.

20. Please for the love of simplicity DO NOT make quick actions a popup window. this is annoying and makes the interface way more difficult than it needs to be. i don't need another window open in my browser. let it be on the screen the way the current dashboard is setup.

also the entire layout is visually unappealing. it looks like something that someone that was bored of their job wanted to create as an excuse to get terminated. keep it more close to the dashboard layout and everything without popups and try again later.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?