Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Video Features

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Video Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

190 results found

1. Hopefully this is the right spot for this.

When I switch to a different tab (any web browser) for more than a few seconds and tab back to an open stream, the stream freezes completely and I have to press pause and then play to get it working again. Sometimes I have to refresh the entire page, or else the screen will be darkened with the pause overlay, even while the stream is playing.

From what I can tell, it only happens on HTML5.

Please help, it's an experience-ruining problem not being able to tab back in and watch. Especially…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →
  2. As it stands, they're simply listed from top to bottom from the latest clip to the first. I don't know how many clips other users have taken, but I am pretty sure I am in the hundreds. It would be nice if we could sort the clips we've taken in ways like most views, the channel it was clipped from, when it was clipped. Maybe even show the clips in a grid like viewing other videos on the site.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Clips  ·  Admin →
  3. Some streamers have so much flooding/spam/trash in their chat that it slows down the browser and computer to the point it freezes.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I tend to have multiple tabs of twitch open, most of which are paused. Too often when I am doing something else, audio is suddenly playing in an unknown tab because somebody was hosted and their stream autoplays.

I've made the conscious decision to pause the stream, and I want it to stay paused, especially if I'm in another tab. It doesn't encourage me to watch the hosted stream, it encourages me to keep twitch completely closed.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    Closed  ·  Ana responded

Closing this out, as hosting has been deprecated. If you have feedback on raid functionalities however, please feel free to leave your feedback here.

5. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. For those of us living in separate timezones to streamers, we need a feature that allows access to top clips from our entire follower base over the last 24 hours.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Clips  ·  Admin →
  7. It would be great to find from which video a clip comes from. For example, we could right clic on the clip and select "find origin" to watch the streamer's full video.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  1 comment  ·  Clips  ·  Admin →
  8. I wanna ask for a feature on html5 player. On full screen/theater mode can we have a display of a viewers count? The current live html5 player doesn't have one i'd like to see viewers count without leaving theater mode/full-screen to look at viewers count.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  1 comment  ·  Theater Mode  ·  Admin →
  9. 0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 0 votes