Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Twitch Studio

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Twitch Studio

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Possibility to create Groups or Nested scene.
    In order to (for exemple) :
    • Have a common bottom bar included on every scene
    • Create a sound / video launch board with my stream deck accessible on every scene

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. OBS Camera allows me to take an iPhone and use it as a webcam, which is highly superior to the FaceTime camera.

Please add support for OBS Camera or natively within Studio to allow us to fully integrate our Apple ecosystem!

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Webcam  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I would like to be able to choose which server to stream to.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Hi I'm experiencing a bug when using my Iphone as a webcam with twitch studio. I'm using a software called "Iriun". It allows you to use your phones camera as a webcam source in OBS, SLOBS, ECT. Twitch seems to recognize the software, as it shows up as a device to select for the webcam. But the screen is just black. I really would prefer to use Twitch studio VS SLOBS. If there's a fix for this that could be implemented it could be very valuable to new streamers. I have the debug log from the "Report webcam Issue" button.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. It'd be nice to be able to stream and record a video at the same time and just have a VOD right on your computer after the session. Sure i can go download the VOD from Twitch afterward but there's the risk of "i streamed for hours, the VOD will take forever to download." or "what if my stream went unstable? Now the VOD has hiccups"

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. It would be great to add an optional timer for people who like time based challenges

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. I like to have reference photo on stream when I'm painting and it would be nice to be able to rotate the image instead of being stuck horizontal.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Layers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • Link social accounts (twitter, instagram) via new Options modal
    • Prompt to post a message to social on before going live: an input to capture a message (would contain last used message, if applicable)
    8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. It would be nice to add overlays to use, similarly to OBS and other tools, perhaps for free as perhaps starting streamers might not afford to pay out, due to bills and things, some streamers might, others can't

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Layers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Currently OBS and Streamlabs both are able to use EOS Webcam Utility, while this software is still in beta I have not been able to successfully get any sort of display up. I would love to be able to switch back to Twitch Studio and still use my EOS Rebel T6 as my webcam.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Webcam  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. To be able to queue up a few images to cycle would be nice. (Example: showing off different fanart, etc)

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Have the ability to turn on a feature that shows what song is currently being played from iTunes, Pandora, or Spotify

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Viewer list i can click that shows even muted people.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Make Twitch Studio for Mac OS

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Blur option for layers. I´d love to see an option to blur out ingame chats or other private data in your game.

E.g. right now I have a silly picture layered above my ingame chat to hide it, because I don´t use a webcam yet. The option to add a blur layer, just like the colored layers, would be awesome.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Layers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Similar to Nvidia Geforce Experience. Where you can separate your audio sources, but take it a step further?

Option 1: "Desktop Capture" as traditionally done by most software.
    Option 2: Manually adding sources... ie: Game Capture Audio, Mic Input, Discord Audio etc.

This way a person can choose to either capture the entire desktop audio spectrum, or to have dedicated channels where a person can control individual audio levels for stream output.

I hate having to lower my music because it's too loud for viewers. Know what I mean? This way a streamer could have his audio as high as…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Allowance of more Overlays with more customizable features. I've noticed that the pictures/gifs I used are hardly recognizable for my alerts. Also media request is a great way to being people together.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Alerts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. A custom uploaded gif is much smaller due to the thick "border" which the accent color on the alert creates. I suggest an option to disable Accent Color altogether which would stretch the image/gif in its place.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Alerts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. SnapCam is an Augmented Reality software that allows users to stream with face filters, and is currently supported by several streaming softwares used by Twitch Streamers.

Twitch Studio is superior in that fact that it supports Apple Silicon without needing a paid third-party software for audio capability, but doesn't support SnapCam.

Unfortunately, this lack of support may justify paying for a third-party subscription to OBS, given the softwares upcoming popularity.
    I believe working on an update addressing this will guarantee customer loyalty and attract new users currently utilizing this feature elsewhere.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Webcam  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. first of all greetings I have Radeon Rx580 series 4gb video card and Intel (R) Core (TM) i3-9100F CPU @ 3.60GHz 3.60 GHz processor. But when I open a 720 pixel 60 fps live stream, my processor turns seriously red and my streams freeze seriously. My request from you is to bring optimization to the graphics card and processor. have a good day

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 5 7 9 44 45
  • Don't see your idea?