Twitch Studio for iPadOS
Please consider offering a stand-alone iPad Twitch Studio supporting the following:
- direct streaming to Twitch via Control Center (reliable, unlike StreamLabs)
- voice disguise by replacing mic audio with GarageBand audio running in the background applying your choice of filters to preserve streamer privacy by not exposing our raw voice-print to the Internet in order to interact with chat enjoying the benefits of vocal expression and immediacy
- automatically suppress Twitch’s own app notifications while streaming!
- the option to select which apps are allowed to contribute to the stream (i.e. only composite in the signal from apps you choose, e.g. only the game app and Twitch app so that other apps being shown on screen won’t interrupt the stream)
- a way to “pause” the stream without disconnecting, and when you do, automatically muting audio as well, and showing your chosen scene card (e.g. an image of your choosing/making for “be right back”) without needing a streamdeck or anything
- scene overlays that support alpha channel content for full transparency effects (e.g. PNG files). Bonus if support blend modes, especially over the game video, as well.
- chat over either transparent or translucent background to allow viewers to continue to see the game while you chat with them through the Twitch app itself in SlideOver (or, by implementing the aforementioned control over which apps are visible on-stream, simply not selecting the Twitch app to contribute toward the signal would allow me to freely chat and move the SlideOver window without worrying about it obscuring the game for my viewers)(I don’t own anything but the iPad so expecting me to have chat on my phone is a non-starter for me)
- customizable SlideOver view of the Twitch app to include widgets for the following in a configuration of your choosing:
- scenes (as previously mentioned for “be right back” but also anything else you set up) similar to StreamLabs but all integrated Extra bonus would be if overlays could be video layers for import from Motion or iMovie. Probably not possible right now, but it’d be neat to have game audio drive the parameters round-tripped in real time through the app that’s generating the overlay.
Please, this would be unbelievably useful. I currently have only one monitor on my setup and to be able to use Twitch Studio with my iPad working as the second screen would be an actual blessing.