Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Twitch Studio

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Twitch Studio

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Genre le tchat pourrait être déplaçable sur l'écran, comme le mode "in-picture" de opera GX.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. same as streamlabs tts basically, but simpler and intergrated so that i dont need stream labs open to skip alerts and such :)

30 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Alerts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. A Layer that automatically displays random highlights and clips from that users channel. I Think it would have people interested when taking a brief pause or to present viewers what the broadcaster is all about before starting a stream.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I have built my own camera app which can broadcast to a configured rtmp server which be picked by the receiver app that i have created. I want to interface to twitch so my camera broadcast can be captured directly without going through an intermediate step. Is twitch able to interface with third party API with any major overhaul?
    www.miskita.com

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. I think the one thing I've been missing from other streaming software that Twitch Studio needs is a Studio Mode. Unless I completely just overlooked it. But being able to see a scene before it's completely transitioned is an awesome thing. Sometimes I click on something by accident and show the wrong scene since I'm still learning my hotkeys. Other than that I wish it would show the BTTV emotes in the chat and not just the text. I think BTTV has been a big part of what makes a community on twitch, so not being able to see what…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. J ARRIVE PAS A UTILISER MON BOITIER DE CAPTURE RAIDEN sur twitch studio impossible de le trouver ???

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Game Capture  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Possibility to add an event bar that shows: Recent follower, sub and donation. Also top gifter, top cheerer and top donation. (Pretty much just like how it is in the program that starts with "strea" and ends with "abs" but less bugged.)

Customizing the alert box to keep showing names would work too, but that solution is a bit clumsy. There's not really any need to invent the wheel again.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. addition of a delay on the capture of the games since when a delay is used on the sound, the comments made on the games no longer agree with the games that were captured on the live

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. As of now I believe we are only able to set one hotkey per command, while there are some things (such as push to talk) where I would like to set 2 different keybinds

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. SnapCam is an Augmented Reality software that allows users to stream with face filters, and is currently supported by several streaming softwares used by Twitch Streamers.

Twitch Studio is superior in that fact that it supports Apple Silicon without needing a paid third-party software for audio capability, but doesn't support SnapCam.

Unfortunately, this lack of support may justify paying for a third-party subscription to OBS, given the softwares upcoming popularity.
    I believe working on an update addressing this will guarantee customer loyalty and attract new users currently utilizing this feature elsewhere.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Webcam  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Ads Manager Panel

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Me and my viewers would like could like to see if someone donates. Also text-to-speech included. Thank you

538 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

24 comments  ·  Alerts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Allow steamers to set alerts to use the avatar of the triggering user. For example, when someone follows the channel, have the option show that user's avatar instead of a custom icon.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Layers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Having the brightness option is great but if I could sharpen the image quality a bit, it would be great. Some retro games have blurry text.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Monterey, the newest macOS has new features including different presets for Mic inputs. Voice Isolation mode uses AI to block out unwanted sounds, and in Apps that support it, it sounds amazing. Streamers should be able to utilize this technology.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Being able to switch from vertical mode to horizontal this feature should be stock even if its in beta but i hope you add it sometime soon

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Webcam  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Create function = When playing music. The audience heard the music, but the streamer did not hear the music, as it interferes with the games.

31 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. I use Voicemeter that gives delay on my mic. So when I used the OBS to record. I delayed 125ms on my PC audio and screen to make the soundtrack in sync with the picture. Twitch Studio has an audio delay setting, but I can not find any screen delay setting. Could you add it, please?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Please add Opacity control for any layer. For example I wish to make my League client a little bit transparent to show through animated background

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Layers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?