Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Twitch Studio

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Twitch Studio

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Is there any option to detect inside Browser Source webpage element if Twitch Studio is currently opened? Is there some e.g. some global window object/property unique for this software?

For example OBS has window.obsstudio.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Layers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. SnapCam is an Augmented Reality software that allows users to stream with face filters, and is currently supported by several streaming softwares used by Twitch Streamers.

Twitch Studio is superior in that fact that it supports Apple Silicon without needing a paid third-party software for audio capability, but doesn't support SnapCam.

Unfortunately, this lack of support may justify paying for a third-party subscription to OBS, given the softwares upcoming popularity.
    I believe working on an update addressing this will guarantee customer loyalty and attract new users currently utilizing this feature elsewhere.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Webcam  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Create function = When playing music. The audience heard the music, but the streamer did not hear the music, as it interferes with the games.

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Me and my viewers would like could like to see if someone donates. Also text-to-speech included. Thank you

335 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Alerts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. The ability to stream iTunes, Spotify, etc with the name of current song visible on stream.

63 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. same as streamlabs tts basically, but simpler and intergrated so that i dont need stream labs open to skip alerts and such :)

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Alerts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. It would be amazing if we could use our own custom animated alert boxes. You can customize the twitch alert boxes but not to the extent of your own custom alerts which is upsetting especially if we have commissioned alerts we'd rather use.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Alerts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. I want to stream, but I don't want to have my discord chat with my buddies playing during the stream over the game's audio. A way to mute Discord chat relatively easily to stop that would be much appreciated.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. why would there be a twitch made music player for streams, with no integration to their own app

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Setting a goal while you're streaming like donations, bits, charities or maybe just followers

339 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Make it so that my stream only can hear the game instead of everything on my computer. So that I could use discord without my stream hearing.
    Thanks in advance,
    Viralspew

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Hello! Streamlabs and OBS offers webcam editing, such as how zoomed in the camera is, the exposure..etc, I think the twitch studio would greatly benefit from this!

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Webcam  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. CPU usage seems excessive when compared to broadcast applications with similar capabilities. This is an issue even for non-gaming streamers like myself.

I like the user friendliness of Twitch Studio, but OBS uses about 1/4 the CPU for the same scenes.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. follower goal layer

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Layers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Would be great to be able to automatically mute audio for specific scenes such as "Starting Soon" and "Be right back" scenes.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. It'd be nice to be able to stream and record a video at the same time and just have a VOD right on your computer after the session. Sure i can go download the VOD from Twitch afterward but there's the risk of "i streamed for hours, the VOD will take forever to download." or "what if my stream went unstable? Now the VOD has hiccups"

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Como viewer constante de streams de twitch hoy e tenido una idea que podria tener potencial.
    Me e fijado que no existe ninguna forma de poder poner subtitulos a los streams, me parece que podria ser una forma de conseguir mas gente el la plataforma , como por ejemplo : las personas que tienen problemas auditivos y no pueden eschuchar lo que dice su streamer favorito.
    Se que no es una idea revolucionaria pero me di cuenta que podria ser algo bastante util para facilitar el acceso a mas gente a la plataforma
    Gracias por vuestro tiempo

68 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Scene transition is definitely needed with *.webm support for custom stingers.

288 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We do support basic transitions now in the Settings page under Transitions. We are investigating support for custom stingers as well in the near future.

19. It would be interesting to put the video hide from AMD or NVIDIA, as using x264 is not always the best option.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Be able to edit alerts more, such as use a video and be able to turn off certain alerts. I have some video alerts and I have no way to add them because I cant make the sub alert a video and I cant turn it off either.

149 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Alerts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 61 62
  • Don't see your idea?