Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Twitch Studio

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Twitch Studio

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Is there any option to detect inside Browser Source webpage element if Twitch Studio is currently opened? Is there some e.g. some global window object/property unique for this software?

For example OBS has window.obsstudio.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Layers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. why would there be a twitch made music player for streams, with no integration to their own app

34 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Hi I'm experiencing a bug when using my Iphone as a webcam with twitch studio. I'm using a software called "Iriun". It allows you to use your phones camera as a webcam source in OBS, SLOBS, ECT. Twitch seems to recognize the software, as it shows up as a device to select for the webcam. But the screen is just black. I really would prefer to use Twitch studio VS SLOBS. If there's a fix for this that could be implemented it could be very valuable to new streamers. I have the debug log from the "Report webcam Issue" button.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. It would be amazing if we could use our own custom animated alert boxes. You can customize the twitch alert boxes but not to the extent of your own custom alerts which is upsetting especially if we have commissioned alerts we'd rather use.

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Alerts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Hello! Streamlabs and OBS offers webcam editing, such as how zoomed in the camera is, the exposure..etc, I think the twitch studio would greatly benefit from this!

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Webcam  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. SnapCam is an Augmented Reality software that allows users to stream with face filters, and is currently supported by several streaming softwares used by Twitch Streamers.

Twitch Studio is superior in that fact that it supports Apple Silicon without needing a paid third-party software for audio capability, but doesn't support SnapCam.

Unfortunately, this lack of support may justify paying for a third-party subscription to OBS, given the softwares upcoming popularity.
    I believe working on an update addressing this will guarantee customer loyalty and attract new users currently utilizing this feature elsewhere.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Webcam  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. same as streamlabs tts basically, but simpler and intergrated so that i dont need stream labs open to skip alerts and such :)

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Alerts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Me and my viewers would like could like to see if someone donates. Also text-to-speech included. Thank you

428 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20 comments  ·  Alerts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Currently there is no alert when users redeem channel points so I often miss it. It'll be great if I could get some alert same as new folloer or new sub.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Alerts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Create function = When playing music. The audience heard the music, but the streamer did not hear the music, as it interferes with the games.

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. The ability to stream iTunes, Spotify, etc with the name of current song visible on stream.

79 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. CPU usage seems excessive when compared to broadcast applications with similar capabilities. This is an issue even for non-gaming streamers like myself.

I like the user friendliness of Twitch Studio, but OBS uses about 1/4 the CPU for the same scenes.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Would be great to be able to automatically mute audio for specific scenes such as "Starting Soon" and "Be right back" scenes.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. follower goal layer

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Layers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Better way to connect with chat. sucks not being able to see a lot of Emotes or share some on my favorites with people during my stream

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. An automated sub counter would allow streamers to display their subscription total in real time, changing with each new sub. This would also allow the opportunity for subscriber goals, triggering an event, thus increasing viewer retention.

This is a common feature in the streaming world and is implemented on various other live streaming software, OBS for example.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Layers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. A lot of streamers don't know how to put music in their stream.
    In some streams there is music but you (the viewer) sometimes wanna turn it off but you can't since it's a part of the stream audio.
    So what if there'll be an option in Twitch to choose music to your stream? That way everyone will be able to use music in their stream and the viewers will be able to mute it if they want and still hear the stream itself, and also see the name of the song if it's not shown in the stream.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Whenever I go to install the drive it never shows up anywhere, not even a prompt to install it.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. This platform needs to add a lot more capture devices for compatibility., including the one I just mentioned.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Game Capture  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Being able to switch from vertical mode to horizontal this feature should be stock even if its in beta but i hope you add it sometime soon

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Webcam  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 57 58
  • Don't see your idea?