Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Twitch Studio

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Twitch Studio

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Hi I'm experiencing a bug when using my Iphone as a webcam with twitch studio. I'm using a software called "Iriun". It allows you to use your phones camera as a webcam source in OBS, SLOBS, ECT. Twitch seems to recognize the software, as it shows up as a device to select for the webcam. But the screen is just black. I really would prefer to use Twitch studio VS SLOBS. If there's a fix for this that could be implemented it could be very valuable to new streamers. I have the debug log from the "Report webcam Issue" button.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

4 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. When switching to a layout that has a media file embed there appears to be a screen flash as the media file gets loaded in before it starts to play. It could be useful to have an option to pre-load the media so that it's ready to play when that scene/layout is selected.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Hello! I started using a green screen, and I realized that Twitch Studios' Chroma Key detection is really...difficult to work with. Part of the problem that I'm facing is that when I use the auto-detect, it does not properly detect the color of my green screen. The result is that it tries find the settings that best work with my green screen and it doesn't do so - parts of the green screen are VERY visible still, and if I adjust the Similarity or Edge Transparency scale, it still will not properly hide the green screen/background.

What I'm noticing are…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. i have a problem where my stream preview is fine but the real stream is glitched with a green overlay and it is cut and pasted into multiple rows

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Why is the discord overlay not showing on twitch studio stream?? It shows in my game, but not stream.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Why loots doesnt work on Twitch studio? Aby fix??

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Whenever I go to install the drive it never shows up anywhere, not even a prompt to install it.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Chroma key looks buggy and has a wierd background so i want it to be were you dont have to sort the edge similarity and the other settings

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. So, I use gifs for my alerts, and there´s a huge border about 25% of the image frame and I don´t see anywhere to tweak it, would love to have more access to every item of the alerts.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. its not showing my game capture fortnite

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. So when I added an Animated gif its just a still image. Why is this?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. There appears to be a bug wherein custom sub badges don't show up in the on-stream chat in Twitch Studio. Test messages appear with the default sub badge, but actual subs don't show the badge at all. Please fix this!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. When I have Twitch Studio open and press the button of my mouse to pause / start my music it tries to control Twitch Studio as if it it is a video player

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Please add the EVGA XR1 capture card as a proper screen capture source in both the Windows and Mac versions of the program. Right now it shows up as a webcam.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. When trying to select from a list of emotes to use in chat from Twitch Studio, I am unable to see the full box because it cuts off at the video part now. It used to be fine and now it is bugged.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Just started using the application. When I alt tab from Sea of Thieves to Twitch Studio, my game crashes, throws a "graphics driver crashed" error, and then crashes my stream. Additionally, it wipes the Scene I had loaded at the time so I had to remake the whole thing.

Nvidia 2060 Super, fully updated.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Ive run into a issue where while I recorder my game the audio from discord doesn't get recorded. Just the game audio.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. eu uso uma gpu da amd mas o software mostra apenas o codificador de "x264 (software)" e eu não sei se poderia fazer live por ele já que eu acho que esse codificador é do processador e poderia travar as lives

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. We have embedded Twitch on one page of our web site using iframe. see (https://www.tvctk.com/live.html)

We use the Video Player Banner to post a particular image whenever we are off line. It worked fine until a week ago. Now , sometimes it posts our image, sometimes it posts the generic Offline image from Twitch. The image we have uploaded meets Twitch requirements ( size and filetype). Streaming works OK when live.

Refreshing the screen a few times ( 3 to 5) changes from one image to the other on a Windows 10 PC. On a Samsung Android phone…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. in the beginning intel endoder were working fine after a while it records only black screen while sound is there.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?