Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Twitch Studio

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Twitch Studio

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Un simple studio d’édition de rediffusion pour les streamers, Juste couper muter ou cacher une partie de la rediffusion.

Sur les live une simple erreur ou une personne mal intentionnée sur des gros serveurs (comme en RP par exemple) peut arriver. certaines personnes le font volontairement sachant que le streamer n'aura d'autre choix que supprimer.

Un outils d’édition éviterait que la seule solution pour respecter le règlement twitch soit de supprimer des heures de rediffusion ou dans le meilleurs des cas devoir tout télécharger, éditer et uploader sur youtube pour les viewers.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Be able to edit alerts more, such as use a video and be able to turn off certain alerts. I have some video alerts and I have no way to add them because I cant make the sub alert a video and I cant turn it off either.

161 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Alerts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. It would be interesting to put the video hide from AMD or NVIDIA, as using x264 is not always the best option.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. There’s some cheap capture card alternatives for low budget folks, can we get support for those in Twitch Studio? TIA

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Game Capture  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. A custom uploaded gif is much smaller due to the thick "border" which the accent color on the alert creates. I suggest an option to disable Accent Color altogether which would stretch the image/gif in its place.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Alerts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Como viewer constante de streams de twitch hoy e tenido una idea que podria tener potencial.
    Me e fijado que no existe ninguna forma de poder poner subtitulos a los streams, me parece que podria ser una forma de conseguir mas gente el la plataforma , como por ejemplo : las personas que tienen problemas auditivos y no pueden eschuchar lo que dice su streamer favorito.
    Se que no es una idea revolucionaria pero me di cuenta que podria ser algo bastante util para facilitar el acceso a mas gente a la plataforma
    Gracias por vuestro tiempo

70 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Scene transition is definitely needed with *.webm support for custom stingers.

291 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We do support basic transitions now in the Settings page under Transitions. We are investigating support for custom stingers as well in the near future.

8. It'd be nice to be able to stream and record a video at the same time and just have a VOD right on your computer after the session. Sure i can go download the VOD from Twitch afterward but there's the risk of "i streamed for hours, the VOD will take forever to download." or "what if my stream went unstable? Now the VOD has hiccups"

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Microphone Audio Settings/Filters Could Use a Limiter as a Extra Layer for the quality of the Speaking audio

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Sometimes I'd like to mute specific programs for a stream (i.e. Discord, Chrome, etc). It'd be nice to allow users to adjust specific program volume/mute programs entirely without having to setup an external program.

433 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We’re working on supporting multiple audio input and output sources right now (which is very close!). After that, we plan to expand on capabilities for individual apps.

11. your studio would be perfect if it had donation alert don't know your reason not to have it but its a real shame to be honest fix it please

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Alerts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Better way to connect with chat. sucks not being able to see a lot of Emotes or share some on my favorites with people during my stream

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Hello! I started using a green screen, and I realized that Twitch Studios' Chroma Key detection is really...difficult to work with. Part of the problem that I'm facing is that when I use the auto-detect, it does not properly detect the color of my green screen. The result is that it tries find the settings that best work with my green screen and it doesn't do so - parts of the green screen are VERY visible still, and if I adjust the Similarity or Edge Transparency scale, it still will not properly hide the green screen/background.

What I'm noticing are…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. add zooms "virtual background" so you don't need a greenscreen to have a custom background.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Webcam  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Having the ability to see how my stream would run without going live. This would be great for trying new features and functions without any worry.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Seria posible en Twitch sounTrack agregarle la opcion de Twtch Studio Gracias y con ello el plugin muchas gracias.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Would be great to be able to use the features of Twitch Studio (custom overlays, transition screens, alerts, etc.) while broadcasting from my Xbox

30 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Game Capture  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. I need the option to choose which server to transmit on, because the brazilian server is lagging me too much and the miami server is running smoothly

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. options to add filters like cropping, colour correction, Full fps control to cap at like 30, 40, 48, 60 fps etc etc. custom camera controls like in OBS basically -

There's a very serious lack of control and camera options to fix Multiple user's cam problems with

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Webcam  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. I suggest adding AMD drivers. I submitted a report addressing it (Case #03654100) and I received an email from the Twitch support team recommending I send the suggestion here. To go over what I said in the report, currently In the setting's only the x.264 encoder is present. However, in other programs such as OBS.Live (StreamElements streaming software) I see the Hardware encoder (H.264). I presume that there is support for NVidia Cards, but as I run a AMD Radeon RX 570 GPU with the newest Adrenaline Drivers I don't have Hardware encoding. This is unfortunate as the CPU I…

37 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?