Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Subscriptions

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Subscriptions

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

146 results found

1. All of the Prime Loot is geared toward gamers, and while I understand that Twitch began as a gamer platform, there is now a growing niche of musicians and artists (and chefs and more). The only reason I bothered connecting to Prime is because I already had Amazon prime and wanted to gift a subscription. Otherwise there is virtually no other draw or benefit. Could you come up with some non-game related perks for the growing number of non-gamers amongst us?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I would love it if those that choose to use their twitch prime free sub could opt in - to AUTO subscribe monthly, or also have the option to opt out - to NOT auto subscribe monthly. This way those that want to continue using their prime sub to their one person can at ease of not having to remember each time. OR those that wish to use it on a different person each month - can have the option to Opt out of auto-resub.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I can hide all my badges except subscriber badge if I'm subscribed to a channel. I want my chat user to be completely clean of any information for privacy purposes.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Wondering on a system where the creator could adjust their own pricing for subscriptions. It wouldn't be a small task to change with all the set things already but it would be interesting to see if small channels could set a lower price if it would incentivize more people to support with a subscription. Let's say you set tier 1 to $2, tier 2 $3 and then tier 3 $5. Would the spread of tier be more evenly divide and would the end result yield more income in the larger scale.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Change the reset time to a fixed hour, instead of the hour you hit the sub button.
    For instance:
    You sub Jan 1st at 21:00. A month goes away. It's Feb 1st. You try to sub in the morning but you cant do it until 21:00. And that day you cant sub during night.

Just make it count on the day, so you can subscribe Jan 1st at 23:55, and then Feb 1st at 1:00

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. When paying for a sub on our channel, our followers could add our tax information to the invoice to be able to declare it as an expense. This would make many more channels give away subscriptions to other viewers.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. サブスクライブについて1つ提案があります。
    配信者によっては、視聴者に高いお金を払ってもらいたくないと考える人もいます。
    現在はティア1~3まで自動的に機能がオンになっていますが、ティア2やティア3の機能をオフにして設定ティア1のみにする。もしくは、ティア1~2のみを設定してティア3はオフにすることができる、という機能があれば良いと思います。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. The "month anniversary" option creates confusion for both the streamer and the viewers. I get the notification of the subscription, but the goal with the counter of total subscribers does not increase. Subscribers often ask me things like: "Did I subscribe twice in one month?" or "which sub is true and which is false?" and I don't know how to give answers because I don't know what's going on either, it looks like a bug! This causes confusion and discomfort.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I would like an indicator in the Followed and Recommended channels pane on subscription status. A simple system where a green, yellow or red dot appears in the upper left or right of the channels icon. Green would indicate I have an active Subscription to a channel. Yellow would indicate my subscription is about to expire. Finally red would indicate a channel I am not currently subscribed to.

This would provided a quick glance for viewers to know if the channels indicated on the left have a subscription or not.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Just a small way to give subscribers another way, besides sub badges which are condensed to fit the media, to stand out in chat to other viewers. There's currently ways for the broadcaster and moderators to observe whether people have come from raids, are VIP's and subscribers but adding a bit of color or effects to usernames (maybe editable by the creators) could add an extra incentive for viewers to subscribe to a channel.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Purchase subscriptions at a discount by buying in bulk.

5 subs at 20% off

10 subs at 25% off

15 subs at 30% off

20 subs at 35% off (for the whales)

Optionally add 1% more discount for each additional month purchased up front, up to 5 months.
    Optionally enroll in auto renewal, discounting renewal price.

Subscriber picks subscriptions from a list of partners.
    Partners can opt in or out of this feature.

Partners can come together to create their own sub packs at their own discount

OTK pack, Shroud pack, XQC pack, etc.

For a lot of people, subscribing…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Hello there; Let's subscribe to teams, for example, watch "BBL" streamer without ads.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Buen día.
    Sería muy bueno que las insignias de fundador, se asignen a personas con sub activa y siempre en orden; porque, a hoy, cuando un creador las depura de usuarios inactivos o por otras razones, aunque siguen dándose en orden de llegada y por antigüedad (de follow quizá), las insignias, se quedan junto a usuarios con muchos meses sin suscribirse y sin escribir siquiera en el chat del creador.
    Agradezco el apoyo en corregir esto para que entre las opciones de reasignación de los nuevos fundadores, el algoritmo escoja usuarios que realmente acumulan horas de visualización, dentro del stream…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. QUE LOS PROCESOS DE REEMBOLSO SEAN MAS RAPIDOS

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Sub gifts get a digital card customised and based upon the streamer, much like dangheeseling does for his community where a gift sub opens a random card pack, also available in channel points, this would be a great idea if across the whole of twitch you could earn card packs based upon the individual streamers for gifting in those channels or use channel points to obtain a pack, and complete your collection or even trade with others for cards, a great way to encourage gifted subs and engage communities with collectable trading cards from gifted subs.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Forum/Twitter-Esq 3rd party community integrated with Twitch subscriptions and followers. This will create another exclusivity benefit behind pay wall of subscription besides NO ADS and Sub-Only chat. This will allow smaller streamers to become very close knit with their community, and allow large communities to become close knit with each other. Please do not use this idea without my knowledge and involvement lol

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Hello, I have an idea to make a package that contains a certain number of subscriptions, for example, a package with 15 subscriptions or a card to subscribe to any channel and it has to be reduced instead of 40 dollars, the package will be 38 dollars. And make more than one package for more or less subscriptions. I hope it will be a useful idea, thank you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. would like to see more flare for longer subscriptions on twitchs end to have people enticed and motivated to stay subbed to 1 or more people. like for example people with 100 month subs get a badge much like a moderator sword.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. as a viewer who lives in ME region and mostly watch NA streamers, i mostly watch only the VOD of streamer i followed/subbed to. it would be appreciated to add an option to specify the time when my sub/resub massage appear when the streamer is live to show the support without the need to be on during the live stream.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. there should be a sub limit per month, here in germany if you earn under 450€ a month you wont have to pay taxes, it is a so called "mini-job" but if u earn more than 450€ u ll have to start paying taxes, which would make this little amount of money way less and it will initialize lot more paperwork.
    Having a sub limit would stop additional subs from coming in so we ll have a better plan about income and it will be an easier time with the finance office.
    of course this should be an optional thing,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?