Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Account Management: e.g., Login, Connections, Password Reset

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Account Management: e.g., Login, Connections, Password Reset

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Many sites and developers will request ridiculously over-broad permissions when establishing a new connection. At present this can be worked around by altering the URL to trim excessive permissions, but is a hassle for sites that require re-authing every few days.

Adding checkboxes to each of the requested permissions to allow account-holders to remove over-requested (data-scraping) permissions and unsafe permissions would alleviate this greatly.

The only risk would be the third-party site erroring if an actually-used permission is deselected by the end user, while enhancing privacy prevention and user control to slap away over-invasive marketing data collection attempts.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Connections  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Hello guys, glad to meet you, I just want to say that I can’t connect my PlayStation network with my channel !!
    What should I do

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Dans connexions je voulais me connecter a steam et j'ais eu "impossible de se connecter" alors j chercher et j'ais vu en tout petit Firefox a bloquer une fenetre popup et quand je l'ais ouverte c'étais la connexions a steam, si vous pouvez juste rajouter a coter de 'impossible de se connecter" vérifier si votre naviguateur ne bloque pas la fenetre popup ou quelque chose de se genre... sa faciliteras pas mal de personnes et pareille sur YT j'avais essayer sa ma mis erreur avec google en disant que mon mail n'étais pas connecter mais quand j activer la fenetre…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. It would be nice to have an Emergency stop button or command (/stopstream for broadcaster/editors) in the dashboard. If someone else is streaming (with the stream key) and want to stop the stream and the current streamer refuses, then the channel owner can click that button (or use that command /stopstream), the stream stops and changes the stream key.

This could be handy because when OBS crashes, it can take up to 5 minutes or longer to restart because it says there already is someone streaming.

Please build this in ;)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Connections  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. I would be happy in the future if the server capacity in Berlin, Kiel, Bremen, Rostock and Hamburg is increased, as there are increasing problems with the video output of the streams!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. i cant doing stream tonight! connection very very problem bitrate everytime up/down. i cant stream!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Some actual customer support rather than the auto emails. Try having people who are actually willing to go the extra mile to help instead of repeating the same information over and over again without actually putting in the effort to address the problem. I have been trying to verify my account for months and each time I reach out to customer support they send me an auto email telling me the steps to change my email to a fake one and back to my actual one. After explaining each time that the process doesn't work for me they reply back…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Please Samsung TV App

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. When an account gets banned it doesn't have access to the connections pannel anymore and so we can't unlink accounts (such as Steam, RiotGames or Epic Games accounts etc.) from it.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Please add a server to the MiddleEast, because I have a very fast internet but still I can’t stream on a good or average streaming quality!!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Allow us to connect to tiktok and upload highlights and clips direct.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. If someone has my email, phone number (optional of course), twitter username, instagram username, snapchat, facebook, youtube, or discord id etc, I would love for these people to be able to find my twitch profile with in the twitch eco system and not have to leave the site to try to find me
    Every other social profile I've had in my life time, has had an option to "import" contacts, I would love to see this be a native feature on twitch to help organic discoverability.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I'm not sure if the problem is on my side, or if my IP got somehow banned, but I can't connect to twitch.uservoice.com without using a proxy.

Right now I'm writing this ticket from a proxy IP 186.121.206.241 (Bolivia), and it works fine. But when I try to open twitch.uservoice.com without a proxy from my main IP 95.27.129.58 (Russia), I get a "ERRCONNECTIONTIMED_OUT" error in Chrome and "The connection has timed out" in Firefox.

I should note that uservoice.com opens fine, and twitch.tv opens fine as well - only twitch.uservoice.com is not working.

I would appreciate if someone…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. hi twitch, when you leave your account after you need to put your password and have the code sent by mail and somebody can't have this email

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Right now you can only link one YouTube account this works for some people but I do many different streams and I want to be able to export my Podcasts to my podcast channel and games to my gaming channel without having to disconnect and reconnect everytime I want to export different videos to different channels.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?