Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Twitch Applications: Mobile

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Twitch Applications: Mobile

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

1. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  iOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. I don’t know what you did to the subscriptions services on iOS, but I’m guessing you tried to fix something that wasn’t broken, and ****** it up. Can’t resub to any channels. Makes helping my fellow streamers difficult. Thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. The app will not allow me to add my title to the Twitch App. Maybe an update would fix it. I uninstalled and reinstall and nothing works.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. En el Ipad por algún error desde hace un tiempo no se reciben todas las notificaciones de Suscripciones en el Gestor de Transmisión/Fuente de Actividades, algunas si salen y otras no en un mismo stream, por algún Fallo no se visualizan todas las notificaciones de Suscripciones de cualquier tipo teniendolas todas activadas, gracias

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Please allow mobile users to utilize their Prime subscription option in the mobile app without having to access desktop to subscribe with Prime each month. Thank you.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. If the Stream Descriptions is too long you cant read them even if you turn your phone. Same issue if you want too see what your Friends are watching often it’s doesn’t fit so you can’t read the whole thing

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Da sempre prima di andare in live dal mio iPad cambio sempre categoria di live e il messaggio che arriva ai miei followers, ciò non posso più farlo a causa dell’ultimo
    Spero che aggiustate tutto con un aggiornamento.
    Saluti, Flavio Passaquindici

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I want you to be able to turn off the function of playing the next video without permission when the video is over.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I have 60 mbps download on my mobile data LTE and the highest quality the Twitch app will play is 460 p. IMO this is completely unacceptable for a Live Streaming service to. Your main purpose is to live stream acceptable quality streams to your consumers and you can’t even do that. Yet you’ll play 20 ads before I get to watch the extremely low quality stream. I guess if I follow the instructions from above about being Clear on what changes I’d make: MAKE LOVE STREAMS BETTER QUALITY. I hope that clear enough Twitch/Amazon/J.Bezos

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Please add support for Siri voice commands, such as Rewind and Fast Forward, when watching videos on demand. For example, “Hey Siri, Rewind 30 seconds”, or “Hey Siri, Fast Forward two minutes.”

Currently that can only be done with on-screen buttons but the app doesn’t support those Siri commands. Siri responds with “Sorry I couldn’t go back” or “Sorry I couldn’t skip this”. A good example of how this SHOULD work is the native iOS Podcasts app.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Change the way to buy subscriptions back to tokens, everything else is great in terms of the new design for the mobile app. Tokens were easier and allowed you to support other streamers at once instead of buying separately. (Extended subs, gifting subs, etc)

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  iOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Update the twitch mobile app so it’s more like the android app. Let there be an option to go into chat settings on mobile for apple users, android users already have the option.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I really want this, because otherwise mobile users can't see to which comments replies go. It just triggers me every time. :(
    So is it possible, to do the same like on the pc/browser app, also on ios mobile phones? Whould love it! :D

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. It is difficult to view streamer profiles when using mobile. You can only see the video/ see chat. Is there a clear way to go to the streamers channel home page?/ view profile?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Please remove empty screen and “play” button when in “Chat Only” mode so that only the Chat screen is displayed fullsceeen.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Please add ability to switch badges on mobile app.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. On iOS 15 when watching streams vertically, remove the “Chat” text above the chat. It is pointless and taking up space that could be used to see more of chat, especially on my iPhone 12 mini’s smaller screen.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. For example, My GoPro Hero 8 black has a micro hdmi cable and can be used as a camera to my computer. Therefore, if I use the Apple Lightning Adapter I feel like I should be able to use my GoPro as a camera and mic instead of my phone; making IRL streams much easier and cheaper. There is a live stream feature on the GoPro Quik app, but it's unreliable and uses a wireless connection. I feel a wired connection would be much better and it won't chew through my mobile hotspot every month. Doesn't have to be a…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?