Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Discover

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Discover

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. With the increase in available tags, it would be wonderful to be able to pick more than 5 tags.

Could we get an increase in the amount of possible tags, so we don't have to struggle over which tags we want to go with? Like say, 10?

1,312 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

104 comments  ·  Tags  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Many people in the world i believe mostly at least bilingual, or even rarely some people speak Trilingual and Multilingual, so in the dashboard let us for streamers to choose what language are we broadcasting. For example "English" and "Chinese or "Korean" and "English" or even rarely maybe? "English" + "Korean" + "German"

637 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

84 comments  ·  Tags  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey there!

Though we have not yet added support for multiple language tags, we have added more than 350 new options that we think may help out with this particular ask.

For more information, you can take a look at our blog post at https://blog.twitch.tv/en/2021/05/26/celebrate-yourself-and-your-community-with-350-new-tags/. Thank you for your feedback and ideas!

We will leave this topic open for now for further discussion around whether this meets the needs of the request.

3. When switching category to a game that gives an epilepsy warning, could the auto-tag system also add in an "Epilepsy Warning" tag to be able to filter through.

393 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Tags  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Already at launch we are seeing how the new 350+ identity tags can fracture communities. Streamers who used to be able to be found using the "LGBTQIA+" tag are opting to use the more specific tags within that spectrum making it harder to find them if you don't know which specific tag to look for.

If a user applies a tag like "trans", "********", "gay", etc their stream should automatically have the "LGBTQIA+" tag applied to it. This change would allow streamers to represent their content through their identity while maintaining the strength of a larger community and increase discoverability…

373 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

26 comments  ·  Tags  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Please can we have a Drum and Bass tag for DJs of this genre? It is not House/Trance or Techno and it's so hard to find streamers specifically in this genre.

Many thanks Twitch team.

338 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

127 comments  ·  Tags  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Hello!
    Myself and many other creators are streaming and creating sound baths in a few different categories and it would be great if people could find us and we could find each other, there have been many other generes of music added and sound baths would be great.
    Also to accompany this I suggest a meditation tag as there are many communities hosting meditation sessions and guided meditation sessions with and without sound baths.

Many Thanks
    RubyTrue

241 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

30 comments  ·  Tags  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Allow streamers to set their identity tags & accessibility tags (captions etc) and forget about them without them resetting after the time period.

These can then not count towards the 5 tag limit which can be used to describe the content of the stream. Identity rarely changes, so allow them to be toggleable by the streamer. Most people who will use these tags will want to be able to show off their entire identity as well as their other content tags so this would be a great way to do that! It also allows streamers to show off their accessibility…

228 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Tags  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. There is already a tag for Unity and for Unreal Engine but none for Godot. Godot Engine is an open-source engine that is growing a lot in popularity. This would help viewers find streams that relate to this engine.

130 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Tags  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. I think no one use the Map filter on Counter-Strike: Global Offensive channels.
    Filter by language I think it's the best solution for all streamers. (Like all other games)

126 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

23 comments  ·  Tags  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Went to stream and usually I will use Blind Playthough to note that a game i'm playing for the first time. This does two things, first I personally like to watch people who are experiencing a game for teh first time, and relive the journey i had through them. Second, It lets my audience know that I'm exploring a game at my own pace, and thats part of the journey and for them not to backseat game.

So its weird to me the sudden removal of it, When its probably one of the more useful ones.

113 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Tags  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Given the growing number of streamers who use the Esperanto language actively, perhaps it is time for Twitch to provide an Esperanto tag for the benefit of learners and native speakers who wish to identify such streamers quickly.

102 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19 comments  ·  Tags  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Add "Mood" tags for streams such as Chilled, Hyped, Cosy, Chatty so people can search for the kind of vibe they are looking for, and also streamers can let people know the vibe of their stream.

This will help people find streams and viewers that are more suited to them and what they are after :)

88 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Tags  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Hey everyone! I started a couple weeks ago my embroidery work. But sadly there is no Embroidery-Tag. I found tags like Crochet oder Knitting. Even Cross Stitch is listed. But Embroidery is missing. And I talked to some embroidery artist who are streaming on Twitch too. They miss the Embroidery-Tag too.
    Furthermore I had some people in my stream who told me, that they started doing embroidery work and were looking for inspiration and advises on twitch. An Embroidery Tag would help them really out, to find what they are looking for.
    Thank you very much in advance for a…

75 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Many of us in the ace/aro/aspec community (and other parts of the LGBTQIA2+ community) view romantic attraction & ****** attraction as 2 separate things. Adding in these tags would allow us to show more of our identity, and as we all know identity is content.

72 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Tags  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. More games have options to use mouse & keyboard or controller. And some games mix PC players with Consoles players it's easier to find and filtering streamers

70 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Tags  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. I find so many recommended channels in languages I do not speak nor understand. It would be literally better than sliced bread to be able to eliminate all recommendations by tags. No Russian. No French. No Spanish. I'm not going to watch these channels anyway, regardless of the game they're playing.

Please eventually work in a way to eliminate recommendations by tags.

67 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Tags  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Satanism both theistic and non-theistic is a growing and expanding religion and set of beliefs. There are numerous streamers out there who are members of the many different sects, including myself, and we would love to see this added as another tag to help represent us better.

With the addition of other religious groups such as Christianity, Atheism, and Paganism, it would be nice to be included.

66 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I am an addict in recovery and I’m transparent about this on my channel. As my channel grows each day I have the honor of learning more and more there are people in recovery, or wanting to be in recovery, who are coming to the channel to seek the safe space of this understanding.

As an addict it’s important to surround yourself with a community of people that will be healthy for you and it’s also important to see that recovery is very possible. I believe adding a recovery tag of some sort will help addicts find these safe spaces.…

62 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Tags  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Add a Bigender tag.

Please add a Bigender tag for individuals who consider themselves to be Bigender. This will help keep twitch inclusive and keep users educated.

62 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Tags  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Our community would like to see the Multiple Sclerosis tag as an option for them to use.

61 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Tags  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 14 15
  • Don't see your idea?