Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Video Performance

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Video Performance

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

124 results found

1. how can i keep from getting black screen on here

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I have thoroughly checked my ISP and Streamlabs OBS for several different solutions to this issue but cannot come up with anything useful. If my stream disconnects (usually if it does it's for less than 5 seconds or so) then when I reconnect my viewers can see the video feed fine but no audio comes back from my desktop or mic. I have tried Twitch's Disconnect Protection but it does not solve the problem on or off. Tried every setting for my computer and Streamlabs OBS. Replaced all of my ISP equipment down to the main line coming off the…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Closed  ·  Ana responded

Hey there,

Please review inspector.twitch.tv for some starting clues on what could be going on with your broadcast. You will also be able to report issues within inspector by stream. Thank you.

3. Although it's maybe the game itself, I am having audio issues for Saints Row the Third. I can hear all spoken dialogue while I play the game but when I watch the video after streaming the game, the majority of dialogue in cutscenes cannot be heard. I ask that this issue please be fixed if something can be done about it. I want to make a let's play for the game.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Closed  ·  Ana responded

Audio issues are usually associated with your broadcasting software setup. If you're using Twitch Studio, please feel free to contact our support team through the in-app help link.

4. Please return the quality of the Korean server 1080p. My eyes hurt so much when I watch fps game streaming. Please I beg you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Playback Feedback  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I am hearing nothing in Twitch ATM, and it doesn't matter whose channel I'm watching.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Closed  ·  Ana responded

Hi there, this sounds like a system issue. We recommend getting in touch with our support team for some troubleshooting. Thank you.

6. I am having trouble watching some streams on my pc but I can watch them on my phone and I am using the same wifi and it started last night my time zone Denmark and I have tried to look up sollutions on how to fix it but with no help getting it fixed...
    I can can watch thee chat from the streamer and it is the streamer named Jinnytty that I have the problem with and I also have the problem on another stream There was a network error. Please try again. (Error #2000)Error 2000 and I have no…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Closed  ·  Ana responded

Hi,

Sorry to hear you're having issues watching the same stream on PC that you can view on mobile easily. Please reach out to our support team to investigate this issue via https://link.twitch.tv/GetSupport. Thank you.

7. When will you change your video player? It has not changed for more than 10 years. That at that time the picture lagged and hung, what is now. Other resources have updated their player for a long time and everything works without problems, and your ancient player causes a lot of trouble.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I am a programmer. Looking at the code that the Twitch website is currently using, it is apparent that it is in need of serious optimization. The code that the website uses right now is unnecessarily complicated, performs countless computations, and is not efficient at all. All of this slows down the website, makes it feel laggy, and damages user experience. It is the responsibility of the programming team at Twitch to address these problems.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Hello! I don't understand why I get downloads while streaming? And for this it’s not convenient for me to watch the stream, but I have a good Internet connection. Fix this please!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Juegos
    De portes
    Platicas
    Chat
    Luchas
    Mafis

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Stable Bitrate? My bitrate fluctuates from 4000 to 1000, with spikes as high as 10000 and lows of 100 to completely failing. I use streamlabs recommended setting and have tried to use denver as my server ( closest to me ) with the same results. Is there any recommendations for fixing this? Stream is unwatchable, from dropped frames every 60 seconds or so to the dynamics stream quality option making it a jumbled blur. I dont know what else to do

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Closed  ·  Ana responded

Hi,

One tool you can check out to get a bit of insight on what could be affecting your stream is inspector.twitch.tv. It will give insight whether it could be your settings or something else, so that could be a good start to identify the issue.

12. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Closed  ·  Ana responded

This issue is likely caused by a problem with your video input settings in your broadcasting software. Please refer to documentation for the broadcasting program you use. Additionally, referencing inspector.twitch.tv might help you get started identifying the issue with your stream. If your setup is looking great according to the tool, this could be related to a network problem. Switching ingest servers and lowering the bitrate can help in this case. Either way, please definitely check out Inspector to get a better idea. Best of luck!

13. Hey This Is ChiefTvGangGamerYT and I'm here today because I'm using a new app that has been produced called PolyPop and i set up everything correct with the help of a friend and even though I had it like that here on twitch when I go live it shows that it isn't 6000 even tough i set it to 6000 and I need some help with trying to figure out why this is happening because the fps drops without me knowing and I just want the experience to be smooth for my viewers

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Closed  ·  Ana responded

Hey there,

Please check out https://inspector.twitch.tv/. this tool can help identify what might be wrong with your broadcast to start troubleshooting this issue. For further help, please reach out to our support team at help.twitch.tv. Thanks!

14. 8 aydır yayın yapıyorum, dün kullanıcı adımı değiştirdikten sonra yayın kalitesi 1080p sabitlendi ve yayın kalitesi değiştirme gibi bir seçenek çıkmıyor.
    720 veya 480p izleme seçenekleri kaldırıldı, yardımcı olursanız sevinirim.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Closed  ·  Ana responded

Hey there,

While they could sometime be available to Affiliates, at this time, transcoding (video quality options) are only guaranteed for Partner streams. Thank you for your understanding.

15. Viewers are attempting to watch my stream, but cant view with mobile devices.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Closed  ·  Ana responded

Please have your viewers reach out to our support team via help.twitch.tv , so that they can review each user who's having this issue individually. Thanks.

16. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Getting an increasing number of video playback cancelled error messages while watching twitch. I would use the contact support feature but your bot is too stupid to understand me and sends me unrelated replies.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Closed  ·  Ana responded

Sorry to hear you've had issues with playback. In this specific case, we ask that you please report the playback issue via the the Settings icon (cog wheel) in the bottom right corner of your video screen and select the Report Playback Issue option. This will help our engineers track the issue, by attaching the specific data in real time needed to investigate such issues. Thank you so much for reporting these issues to help us identify where the player may be hiccuping.

18. A Twitch é uma ótima plataforma antes que pensem que vou apenas criticar !

A tecnologia está se desenvolvendo e o tempo de resposta da empresa em trazer uma melhor tecnologia de transmissão é horrível, existem hoje monitores em 4k e a tecnologia 8k está chegando ao mercado, as lives da Twitch tem a resolução maxima de (1080p60) como vão lidar com o unreal engine 5 se não conseguem fazer as transmissões serem transmitidas a 4k ?

Querem perder espaço de mercado ??

Pq mesmo que vocês que mandem no mercado atualmente caso não acompanharem a tecnologia e suas mudanças…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I am re-reposting this as you closed the ticket without addressing the issues I raised!

1) Getting an increasing number of video playback cancelled error messages while watching twitch. - I have use the cog to report more times than I can count but the issue is not getting resolved!

2) I would use the contact support feature but your bot is too stupid to understand me and sends me unrelated replies. - Not addressed in your reply!

3) (new) don't close open tickets until you have solved and address the issues, its plan rude and stops people up voting…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Heya, I'm a small art stream from Brazil. Recently, I started dealing with a lot of server issues from twitch (no matter what server I used for streaming, my connection to twitch was always bad, although my connection with any other internet site/app/service was working smoothly.
    Is there anything happening with the brazilians servers? any tips to how I could maybe make this problem easier to deal with? (right now am dealing not just with connection to twitch falling, but a lot of lag WHEN it stays connected).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Servers  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Closed  ·  Ana responded

Hi,

Sorry to hear you're having issues with Twitch servers. We recommend reaching out to our support team at help.twitch.tv for some troubleshooting tips that may help your situation.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7
  • Don't see your idea?