Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Purchase Management

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Purchase Management

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

24 results found

1. why is the payout cap at $100? i think thats pretty insane and insanely stupid honestly. why cant the min payout cap be like $10 or $20 or at the very least make it so anyone can request payout at any given time? i think that would be a whoooooooole lot easier to implement. for small streamers like me or for any small streamer who averages around 1-20 viewers will NEVER EVER EVER be able to reach $100 just to be able to request payout. it would take us small streamers like yeeeeeeears just to see that $100 just to…

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Então, esses dias eu recebi uns donates pelo streamelements mas eles não aparecem pra mim... nem no leaderboard... então eu queria saber por que disso e tudo mais..

/ en us \

So, these days I got some donates for the streamelements but they don't show up for me... neither on the leaderboard... so I wanted to know why that and everything else...

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Closed  ·  Twitch responded

Hey there,

This is an issue with Stream Elements and Twitch unfortunately does not have any access to this.

Closing this out because it is not possible to be resolved by a team at Twitch

3. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Closed  ·  Ana responded

Our support team should be able to help out with this & assist you with a refund. Please reach out to our support team via link.twitch.tv/GetSupport. Thanks.

4. SHUT DOWN YOUR PLATFORM, ITS A SCAM AND your prey on innocent people to support streamers that are exposing themselves, performing sexual acts/ revealing sexually in the name of cosplay/ ASMR/ hot tub streams, promoting OF and patreon, streamers that openly throw animals or show their body but has no protection for viewers absolute pathetic..

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. There's an issue with payments through PayPal and changing the card from the default selection. The payment goes through but uses the default option instead of the new selection made. I've noticed it more on PC than mobile. Ex. my default card is a debit card, I change in the PayPal window I want to use a credit card.

Please fix this. Love supporting streamers but it's an issue when the funds aren't being removed from the correct place.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Wallet  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Closed  ·  Ana responded

Hi there,

This sounds like an issue our support team should be able to help you with. Please reach out to them via link.twitch.tv/GetSupport to get help with updating your PayPal method to the correct preferred method. Thank you.

6. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Matheus

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  1 comment  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Ich windet gut

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  4 comments  ·  Checkout Flow  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. El día 15 de Abril del 2022, tuve mi primer pago de Twitch. El dinero fue depositado a otra persona y esa persona me dijo que le quitaron el dinero por lo mismo que los datos no coincidían con los míos. Ya me comuniqué con el banco e incluso con PayPal pero no saben dónde está el dinero ¿podrían ayudarme? Muchas gracias.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Closed  ·  Danky responded

Hey there, I'm sorry for this situation. Please reach out to our support team for assistance in this matter at help.twitch.tv

Thank you!

10. How can I withdraw if I got the rewards from Live? Should I link a bank card with my twitch account or something else? And if I withdraw how many days should I wait for getting the rewards from my bank account?
    Sorry I can't get the answer from anywhere in my account so I have to ask and suggest to let it show clearly in the FAQs.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Je découvre encore tout ses outils.

J'aurais apprécier jouer à Kurtzpel avec les mix youtube jouer par @sophiabot sur le discord anniversaire de Sophia correspondant à la synergie entre les paroles de chanson et le lore du jeu. Je ne sais pas ou me procurer les formu-alire nécessaire pour obtenir, grâce ou achat de droits d'édition.

Essais de 8 minutes 52 secondes dé-publié ici

https://dashboard.twitch.tv/u/zistorbar/content/video-producer/edit/1424836368

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Request  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Hello it's been weeks and i am unable to sub to certain streamers, this is very bad twitch management, reported already, have been ignored so far. this problem seems to be affecting a bunch of other people as well, yet twitch does not care wow

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Heya! Sorry to hear about these issues. Please send our support team a ticket at help.twitch.tv so we can investigate this Subscription error.

Thanks!

13. FALSE ADVERTISING
    STOP FALSE ADVERTISING
    You are falsely advertising the use of the bits purchased!
    I gave money for the purchase of bits as explained in your policies. The money I spent (well over $300 US dollars in the last 3 months)
    is not being given to BenzoEffect as they were intended. You have refused to refund me the actual monies I spent for the Bits.
    You are refusing to give the monetary value of the bits I purchased and donated to BenzoEffect for the last 3 months.
    Instead you decided to keep my money and bits I donated to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 11.1 After work, I looked at my card payment history and found that 295,000 won was paid. Upon closer inspection, it was said that 50 subscriptions were shot on Twitch at 7:16 a.m. on the morning of October 31st. It seems to be a hack, an error, or a very low probability that it was pressed with one-touch payment while sleeping. I've never paid, and of course I don't remember. One-touch payment was also set up in the Google Play Store, but I had no idea that it was linked to Twitch and payment was made with one touch. I…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. pourquoi j'ai pas $ qui rentre a nul par je serais suposser d
    'avoir de l'argent a quelque par jai eu 15$ depuis le 4 avril mes jai jamais vue l'argent entrer dans un de mes compte... je veut savoir ou sa vas cette argent la si ses pas moi qui la jai meme pas 1$ de rentrer. jai meme eu 11$ et mois mai et 12$ se mois si la je suis a 0$ partout... svp jaimerais avoir une réponse
    merci

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

Seems like you have a question that could be better resolved by our team at help.twitch.tv so they can take a further look into this with you.

16. My estimated income from since i became affiliate is nearing $180. Yet it's around 3 months later and my payout is only coming up with $99.96 why does it take so long for this to update correctly in a couple of days rather than sometimes 2 weeks..... this needs to be improved so that it updates quicker please

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

When it comes to situations like this please reach out to our team at help.twitch.tv so they can look into this further with you.

17. Pago:

No me han pagado desde Abril, ya llegue a los 100 dólares y no se ha actualizado.

Por favor pido que me ayuden a solucionar eso, gracias.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

So sorry you have run into this. Please reach out to our team at help.twitch.tv and they will be able to further investigate what is going on with your payout.

Best of luck!

18. Хочу узнать платят ли за найденные уязвимости в системе твич( уязвимость относится к категории покупка твич прайм).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Permettre de payer un abonnement (ou même autre chose) avec son solde Paypal, car à l'heure actuelle cela nous force à ajouter une carte et payer par carte, même quand on a de l'argent sur notre solde Paypal !

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there, it is indeed possible to make purchases using the balance on your PayPal account!

We ask that you associate a Payment method first, however, so that we can start a billing agreement up to make future purchases as seamless as possible. When you go to purchase, we’ll generally always deduct the funds from your PayPal balance first before charging the associated payment method. Thanks!

20. não consigo realizar o pagamento da inscrição de canal na twitch, o pagamento é estornado automaticamente.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Wallet  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

If you are still having issues with this please reach out to our team at help.twitch.tv so they can help you troubleshoot what is going and further investigate if needed.

Best of luck with this!

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?