Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Badges/Emotes

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Badges/Emotes

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

93 results found

1. https://www.change.org/twitchpride a petition to add more pride hearts to twitch's global emote library :)

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. There has been a lot of drama and harm spawning from this new system for the PogChamp emote so far so I have a suggestion:

Stop micro-managing and just give us the tools to choose ourselves.
    Take a lesson from BTTV and allow us to choose channel specific global emotes instead. All drama about this should vanish.

• Give every affiliate and partnered channels a certain amount of custom Global emotes.
    • Normal channels should get at least a minimum number of slots for the most important ones like Pog, Hype, Rip, Love/Heart.
    15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. As a member of the LGBTQA+ community, I feel it’s needed that you update the LGBTQA+ emotes, as for the lesbian flag needs to be changed to the new lesbian flag, and more flags need to be added, such as the Omni ****** flag, poly ****** flag, Demiboy flag, Demigirl flag, Demi ****** flag, agender flag, genderqueer flag, and many more

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. The "watching without audio" and "just listening" global badges are genius, but a "CC" badge could be a really handy option to complete the trifecta.

Uses:
    - If you have the stream muted, but with CC enabled (i.e. watching in a public place), so the streamer knows there may be some discrepancies between what they say and what you hear.
    - Shows streamers when they have viewers that want or require CC, which may be the nudge someone needs to get CC set up on their channel.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. In a recent event people were able to get Pride Emotes which should show that no one should get "left behind" and accepted. Well.. because of not everyone is or was able to get it there should be an option to get them. I already asked people about it and we discussed a bit. They would pay for the pride emotes. I would too. Because they're awesome. Ye, they are Event Emotes. But do you really want to "ban out" people from having them just because of they wasn't aware of these emotes? And do you really want to not…

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. This will be a new Twitch Global Emote and it shall be a centred around a roll of duct tape I'd be happy to create one or I know of many others that are willing to do the same, I think this is a great idea as duct tape fixes all and solves all of lives problems

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. What a magnificent kitty, may he live of through us, the community.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Calling it something like "twitchNN", the net neutrality spinner could be used in general conversation to suggest that it's going to take time for your thought to finish, and to remind people that net neutrality is an important issue that needs to be defended.

Examples:
    Waiting on my pizza. twitchNN
    Considering your statement. twitchNN
    It might take me a while. twitchNN

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Please remove hindsight 2020 emotes, I didnt ask for them, I dont want them, and there is no way to remove them. Every time i scroll through to find an emote i am reminded of the past. Very stupid idea.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. This is for the people who are omnisexual, they don't really get a lot of representation so it would be nice if they did.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. It would be cool if there were some way to unlock emotes from past events (maybe with a moratorium period of half a year or something). Heck, I'd pay a buck-per to get some of the RPG emotes that everyone seems to have or to fill out my incomplete collection of pride emotes.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. It's not fair that its only a seasonal emote when KappaClaus is still available in April.

I have needs.

Needs that can only be fulfilled by KappaEgg. Thank you.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. The game died in January 2022. We need to remove the emotes from the global emotes list. They're ugly, and they ruin any hype emotes you search for via the :hype generated list.

They weren't even emotes to begin with, they were just UI icons from ingame.

Here is the link to the original promotion: https://help.twitch.tv/s/article/hyper-scape?language=en_US

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. There is a certain amount of global emotes, devoted to the different sexual orientations pride.
    So why shouldn't heterosexual pride emote exist? People of different sexual orientations can express themselves with the help of global emotes in chat, so why can't I and other straight people express ourselves too?
    With the great feeling of respect to people of all races, age, sexual orientation and social status, I feel, that my proposal is reasonable.
    This would be fair.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Hey twitch why are you adding this to a streaming website this has no purpose being here. No one here wants to load up twitch and want to spam that emote in a chat, people use twitch to watch streamers. I'm Hispanic and to see only BLM on there and not any other race on there ****** me off. You can't just cherry pick the race that matters when everyone is equal. Remove this emote from twitch or add one for every race. This is completely uncalled for and just tarnishes your name for bowing down to this. Once more…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. My idea is that instead of people of color having to create their own emotes to represent themselves, how about you make your basic set of emotes more inclusive, so as to not make anyone feel left out or offended? Not everyone is technologically capable and can only manage the basics. Just a suggestion.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Back in 2016 TwitchCon, PJSaltan was down to two contestants being DYoshiiTV(now BlessRNG) & Proton Jon. I was glad I knew both streamers at the time and was happy that the person who won would eventually create an iconic pray Global Emote. That win changed his life for the better to a point he changed his name after the Emote itself.

Now after current events, both the Streamer & the Global Emote are no longer on the site. It does make me look back and see that Proton Jon could have won that Global Emote slot as he was so…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. A while ago, there was a Pride Event which allowed viewers to collect Limited Time Emotes for Pride. Since the general idea revolved around being more inclusive, I find it odd that the emotes associated with it are exclusive to those who were present for the event.

Please change the Pride Emotes into Global Emotes so everyone who wants to can use them. <3

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I'd like there to be a pride event just like in 2019 and 2020.

There are many great creators, myself included, who'd love to design new emotes for the comunity to unlock and use all over twitch during pride month.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. For example, "Jaja" is equivalent to Haha, so make an emote JAJA equivalent to the LUL one that is relevant to spanish speakers (it could be from a top spanish streamer).

This extends to other languages -- as Twitch viewership/streaming and E-Sports continues to grow, the need to include more relevant emotes for the different languages does as well.

As we are all well aware, there is a lack of diversity in the Twitch global emotes community, and obtaining input from top streamers in their respective languages, as well as bilingual streamers, would be a massive boon to Twitch in…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?