Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creators and Stream Features

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creators and Stream Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

100 results found

1. Please Twitch listen to streamer Muty71, he wants to just be called Muty go change his name.

84 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Closed  ·  16 comments  ·  Creator Goals  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Moments is a new way to celebrate channel lore and reward viewers for being part of the hype, live. With the click of a button, you can now turn major moments on stream into a commemorative chat badge that viewers will receive if they were watching live. The more moments a viewer takes part in, the higher badge tiers they unlock. Plus, newcomers can get to know your stream by clicking into these badges and viewing the defining moments of your community.

We look forward to hearing your feedback and if you have any questions please refer to our help…

59 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

113 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Closed  ·  Ana responded

Hello all,
    We're shutting down Moments on October 5, 2023, as a result of limited use from the Twitch community. This will allow us to focus on bringing improvements to Chat, Clips, Discovery and Stream Together to help more streamers succeed on Twitch.
    Although you'll be able to keep the badges received during the Beta (plus the Clips created in association with Moments), the Clips will no longer be specifically tied to the Moments badge they were associated with. The ability to create new Moments in the Creator Dashboard and the “Community Moments” shelf on the channel page will be removed.
    Thank you all for participating and the feedback.

3. Smaller Creators want the opportunity to be able to create moments and share special moments with chat. Please release moments to the rest of twitch. It's a great idea that needs to be used and it's frustrating waiting for it to hopefully be released. Please release it!!

28 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Closed  ·  Ana responded

Closing this out, as we are shutting down the Moments Beta, as mentioned here. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback. 

4. The video producer for highlighting and exporting VOD:s is currently inaccessible for editors since yesterday.
    All you get is "Error loading data"
    - Confirmed it with other editors of multiple channels.
    - Replicated on both Chrome or Firefox.
    - Only the streamer themselves can access it.

Error screenshot:
    https://i.imgur.com/MvXyzY9.png

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Closed  ·  Twitch responded

Hey there!

Thank you so much for flagging this! This should be resolved now luckily.

If you are still running into any issues please reach out to our team at help.twitch.tv so they can further investigate with you.

5. There is a good community of happy hardcore djs on twitch but we cannot select our genra of music when going live. It would be nice for viewers to be able to search specifically for this genra of music. I know you can't add every genra but Happy hardcore has been around for 30 years and is not some new fad that's going away.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Music  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Closed  ·  Ana responded

Hi, I think there may be some confusion - we have implemented a custom tags system that should allow you to use this tag already! I just searched and was able to find some streams already implementing it https://www.twitch.tv/directory/all/tags/happyhardcore - hope this addresses your request. Thank you.

6. I have a huge library on my amazon Prime account and would like to showcase the videos/movies/shows that I have.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Closed  ·  Watch Party Team responded

Thanks for reaching out! This is not in our roadmap at this time. However, you can now stream any title that is available with your Prime Video membership, which means you can watch thousands of movies and TV shows, including Amazon Originals, with your community.

7. The new overwatch 2 season 2 twitch drops are not showing for me to redeem them.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Drops  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Closed  ·  Ana responded

Hey there,

Please reach out to our support team via https://link.twitch.tv/GeneralDrops. They can help troubleshoot the issue with the Drops not showing in your Twitch inventory, but please do note that if the in-game object is missing, then you will need to reach out to the developer. Best of luck!

8. (on desktop) - claiming the moments Badge on dekstop didnt show up - i am not talking about an already claimed badge - i am talking about the notification you need to click - idk what could be the bug there but somebody might wanna check it out peepoJuice

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Closed  ·  Ana responded

Closing this out, as we are shutting down the Moments Beta, as mentioned here. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback. 

9. change moments badge so streamer can tag a spot in a vod and everyone in viewer list at that moment gets the badge that is uploaded for that moment

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Closed  ·  Ana responded

10. There are tons of people who aren't streaming on Twitch. Why can't we let them choose to change their Twitch profile?
    Change the Schedule, Videos, Chat to maybe something with, Who this non-streamer is following and a smaller icon next to the streamer they are following with a tiny VIP/mod icon if they have the title.
    Maybe even have what clips they have made? (or let the streamer of the clip they made accept it to be shown on their profile)
    That way they are helping connecting one and another.
    Remove the video from the banner view for the non-streamers.…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Being able to participate in bets and gambling away your channel points sure is a lot of fun... except if you're a moderator like me. Moderators can't take part in those bets, and I think there should be a way for content creators to include their most trusted moderators as well. We're keeping the community in place for free, so please let us in on the fun as well! ):

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

Late to this thread, but super happy to let you know that mods can now participate!

Any mod that chooses to participate in a prediction is not able to end that prediction but otherwise you are good to go!

Hope you’ve been able to take advantage of this already!

12. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Implement a system that allow those that have disabilities that prevent them having high end gaming setups, gear, or overlays. Many people who have disabilities like Bipolar, depression, anxiety, OCD, many other things are unable to get up to where many other streamers have built themselves up to due to stress that it puts on them...(Me too as I have many disabilities that prevent me doing a lot of things or having upgrades). People like us want to grow as well but do need a helping hand in doing so to grow as a content creater. You also can't just…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Streamer Programs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I would like to have a quick action button for moments - i cant /moment or find a button for them

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Closed  ·  Ana responded

15. Make donations given to Ukrainian streamers, without any profitt to twitch, so every bits and subscription is being payed out in full to the streamer, during this rough and sad times of war. That will help many that struggle. Long live the people of Ukraine!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. add forums on Twitch

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. First off I'd like to make it clear that I am aware of the amount of profit partners bring in versus an affiliate. However I would just like to know why an affiliate gets only a 5%? payout. The grind is there for affiliates to get to that partner status, we all have been there. We are still bringing in subscriptions and bits from our viewers, but why 5%? I would like to see some sort of higher incentive for affiliates, but more importantly I'd like to know how you came to 5%.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

It seems like there is confusions over our payout process. I am not sure what 5% you are referring to but if you have concerns about the money you are making from your channel please reach out to affiliate help at help.twitch.tv and they will be able to investigate your payouts with you to make sure you are receiving all the funds you should be.

18. I mean, the Twitch Support system sucks. For a big company in the biggest conglomerate in the world, I would've expected decent support.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. La única manera con la que te puedes suscribir a un canal, es añadiendo una tarjeta de crédito/débito a tu cuenta de Twitch, esto supone un problema para muchos usuarios de dicha plataforma. Mi sugerencia es la siguiente: lanzar un nuevo método de pago que consistiría en la compra física de una tarjeta que tenga el valor de una, dos, tres o las suscripciones que sean, por ejemplo, comprar una tarjeta en una tienda por valor de x suscripciones canjeables en Twitch con un código. Esto facilitaría a muchos usuarios poder comprar la suscripción en el canal que más les…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. no me deja ser afiliado ya que me dice que tengo 42 seguidores cuando en realidad tengo 54

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

If you still have any concerns about affiliate please reach out to our team at help.twitch.tv and they will be able to further assist you on this.

← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?