Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Account Management

This Forum concerns: Login, Connections and Password Resets

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Account Management

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

352 results found

1. I've just experienced this issue with my account. Twitch emailed me with the issue and sent me instructions on what I should do. I've done my part and sent them an email and no respond why.

why twitch support not give attention to support tickets we send and explain why for we really suspended for ip or other reasons and why support keep ignore any one have the same problem

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. How long does it take to respond to one single ticket, it's been 11 days already and I haven't heard so much as a "we'll review it shortly" or anything, why do you have a disputes section if you're going to completely ignore it?

I was completely unfairly suspended for "hate speech" by one person - the very person that was the one performing the hate speech, yet I am the one that gets suspended for 30 days, what a joke!

I understand that you have to give the reporter the benefit of the doubt so that IF it is…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Login  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. i have just experienced this issue with my account. Twitch emailed me with the issue and sent me instructions on what I should do. I've done my part and sent them an email last 10 days but until now I haven't received any updates about it and now my payout is held and it's near net 15 already which means I only got one day to resolve this but I don't think it'll be enough. I'm really frustrated because this could've been resolved much earlier. Hope this get attention

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Closed  ·  Twitch responded

Hey there, 

Thanks so much for reaching out about this here. Unfortunately we can't action on any payout issues through UserVoice and you have to work with our team at help.twitch.tv

They are the only ones who are able to further investigate this with you. 

4. to the communists who work for the goobberment deep-state at twitch towing the corrupt line. HOW ABOUT YOU MAKE VERIFICATION NOT ONLY CELLULAR. ANYONE CAN USE ANOTHER PHONE THE IS REALLY NOT THIER OWN TO SPOOF YOUR DUMB SITE AND THUS THEN BE VERIFIED. HOW ABOUT YOU ALLOW LANDLINE VERIFICATION AS WELL. BECEUASE YEAH SITES THAT ARE FAR SMALLER THAN YOURS AHVE BEEN DOING THIS FOR A DECADE NOW ALONG WITH CELLULAR VERIFICATION. GIVE PEOPLE OPTIONS YOU CONTROLLING CLOWNS. THAT IT ALL.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Ban Russian Streams as a sanction for the invasion of Ukraine.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Ban all Russian streamer in light of the invasion in Ukraine. You cannot just pretend like nothing is happening.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Actually Resolving Issues instead of closing feedback threads

What an idea ?!?!?!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I tried to reset my password. I realized that with only the Username and used E-Mail you can login to the account. I know that the e-mail should be anonymous - but some Streamer have their business e-mail linked in their info. Some of them could use them as their account email. This causes by try and error that sometimes you could login to accounts from other people, they just receive an e-mail saying: You tried to reset your password? - I dont know if I am just thinking out of the box, or otherwise

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I was using the commanderroot program to remove al the bot follows I got during my stream, something went wrong and i used it incorrectly and it removed all my followers. Is there a way I can get in direct contact with someone to get this fixed?

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there, 

This is not a support page this is a feedback forum. Please reach out to our team at help.twitch.tv and they will be able to better assist you with this. 

10. No tengo noticias de mi afiliado en twitch

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there, 

If you are having issues with joining the Affiliate Program please reach out to our team at help.twitch.tv so they can further troubleshoot with you. 

11. I feel that it would be a good idea to make it possible to find someone with your desired username, in the case that you want to remove the numbers from your name, ex. (JohnnyCowboy_21 turning into JohnnyCowboy)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I dont remember setting up 2FA on Twitch, so I have no authenticator to change or add new number

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there, 

This seems like a request that could better assisted by our team at help.twitch.tv. Please reach out there and they will be able to further investigate this with you. 

13. How about an actual phone number and human being to answer questions when the need arises instead of hiding behind a ******* chat and email apps that doesn't provide an actual ******* answer to problems. Like, for example, the fact that streams, both subbed and non subbed, buffer constantly, except for the ads of course. While content from Vudu, Netflix, YouTube, and others streams from the same connection without issues. Maybe a phone conversation support service that could explain that, instead of the stupid ******* support service in place now that still hasn't responded to my support ticket. Or should…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Connections  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. My phone number is already taken and I cannot manage to verify my account with my phone number I would like a way to confirm that it is my number and would like a message or code sent to me as a way to confirm it is your number

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there, 

This is something that has to be resolved by our team at help.twitch.tv

Please reach out there and they can further assist you with your phone number and your account. 

15. me gustaria poder cambiarla para que quede claro ,que soy menor y tengo 15 y estoy supervisado por mis padres

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there,

For something like this, this can only be resolved through our team at help.twitch.tv. Please reach out there and they will be able to look into this further with you. 

16. Meu celular foi roubado e com isso tiveram acesso ao meu email e eu nao consigo logar na minha conta pq ela tem esse dois fatores de login ja solicitei a mudança do numero de telefone no Authy mas ele pede que eu acesse meu email e nao tenho como pois quem furtou meu celular usou meu email e eu nao tenho mais acesso ao mesmo o que devo fazer nao posso perder meu canal.

Tive que criar um conta nova para que eu possa postar aqui por ela ja que nao consigo logar na minha conta real.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there,

For something like this you have to work with our team at help.twitch.tv so they can further investigate your account and assist you. 

17. 手機號碼被鎖,不能使用,且Twitch的客服沒有此選項,導致我的帳號至今仍未有電話號碼。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

UserVoice is not meant for account help. For gaining help for any account needs you will have to work with our team at help.twitch.tv

18. fui suspenso indefinidamente sem motivo aparente e estou a 2 meses sem resposta da twitch

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Login  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. "Error updating phone number Only mobile phone numbers may be used." This is the message I get when I try to add my mobile phone to my account. I don't know why it wont send me the code. I have had a mobile number for years. Any help would be appreciated

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Closed  ·  Ana responded

Hi there,

Sorry for the trouble you've experienced trying to verify your phone number. Please reach out to our support team at help.twitvh.tv for assistance with this issue. Thanks!

20. I tried to reach twitch support, I couldn't find it, but it would be good if you fix the phone verification system as soon as possible because I previously logged into my account with my phone, then I closed that account and opened another account. I want to verify the account, but I can't, please help, I'm starting to broadcast slowly. love

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Connections  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Closed  ·  Ana responded

Hi,

Sorry to hear you struggled to find help. We recommend you reach out to our team at help.twitch.tv to troubleshoot the phone verification issue.

• Don't see your idea?