Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Twitch Applications: Mobile

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Twitch Applications: Mobile

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

251 results found

1. Now, when I want to switch from Thai language,my initial setting, to English language, there isn’t any button to switch. I have to use emoji searching to do it. Other app doesn’t have this problem though.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  iOS  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Selecting a stream from the live now w/ preview widget prevents you from backing out and going to the main app’s screwn until it completes loading the stream, which can take a while on slow connections.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Will we ever get a instant Green Screen without needing a Green Screen option. Facebook and Snapchat have a instant Green Screen filter. It would be nice if you could do the same on the Twitch app without actually needing the Screen itself

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I would like to stream the video that I being output on my HDMI via USB-C, instead of streaming the content shown on my screen. Specifically Djay for IPad by Algoriddim allows you to connect an external monitor but keeps the apps control view while sending the video to the HDMI instead of sending the mirror (option exists for either mirror or full video content in the app). I would like Twitch to have access and an option to select the HDMI output to stream for this app.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Add an option for a chat overlay when casting Twitch to devices. Additionally, please have the app defer to the device that is playing the content for time code on playback.

When casting to Chromecast, there’s a current issue where when your phone has been sitting for a bit, whenever you open the app again, it tries to synchronize the time code on the video to where your phone was prior. This is mostly noticeable when watch past streams as it continues to backtrack and I have to remember the time code if I want to open the app to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. It seems that the Lock Screen controls may cause significant battery drain when casting to a device. Can this be looked into or add an option to disable somehow?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I have 60 mbps download on my mobile data LTE and the highest quality the Twitch app will play is 460 p. IMO this is completely unacceptable for a Live Streaming service to. Your main purpose is to live stream acceptable quality streams to your consumers and you can’t even do that. Yet you’ll play 20 ads before I get to watch the extremely low quality stream. I guess if I follow the instructions from above about being Clear on what changes I’d make: MAKE LOVE STREAMS BETTER QUALITY. I hope that clear enough Twitch/Amazon/J.Bezos

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. The new IOS update is abysmal. Not only is it visually unappealing to look at, each followed stream takes up 1/2 the screen so you have to scroll for a painfully long time to find what you want to watch and you can’t no longer check who is live unless you want to scroll for 2 minutes, it is damaging to smaller creators. The streams with the most viewers appear on top (as they have) but now to find the streams with fewer viewers you have to swipe for such a long time that viewers (myself included) are fatigued trying…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Use keyboard arrow keys for rewind/fast forward for iPad (Bluetooth or Smart Connector keyboards), like on PC/Web Browser.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. In order to
    utilize the iPhone XS Max’s huge screen you could move the video a little more to the left side where it would not conflict with the notch in order to have more unused black space at the right side for the chat because right now the chat blocks the right side of the video but there’s a lot of unused screen left. Would just make the viewing experience on the XS Max (or any other phone that has a big screen) a lot better.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 9 10 11 13 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?