Please provide an eventsub around advert/commercial informationm
A number of streamers have re signed with Twitch with new Contracts.
Those new contracts often include a requirement to run adverts
A request for tooling general occurs from the Streamer to a developer for tools relating to running commericals
Please provide eventsub topics that provide the following information
- An advert started, including
- which user/editor started those ads
- duration of those ads
- did it do picture in picture or full screen (if possible and if it's the same for everyone whom saw an ad)
- how long prerolls are disabled for
- An advert completed it's duration
- Adverts are cleared to run again (theres no status endpoint to get this information, see other UV's)
This would be helpful. I've seen some other bots/services doing it but not sure how they are, whether looking at the RTMP stream instead or if there's an unpublished/documented method of detecting when ads are due (pre-alert), initiating (just about to run) and ended.
Think there's been some news about improvements but not sure on the timeline.
This would be very helpful.
This would also alert when ads are about to run due to the automated ad timer/scheduler