Extend Clips related API requests - Way to get clips based on more parameters - for example curator_id, vod_id, ejc
It is quite hard to find clips using https://www.twitch.tv/manager/clips page to find clips and API does not offer nice solutions to make a 3rd party application to replace it.
Here are some examples of API request parameters and some of their possible uses.
- clip creator can find all their own clips
- broadcaster can find and delete all the clips from problematic viewer
- find clip compilation material for the stream
- find clip compilation material for the date(and range)
- find throwback clips - "last year this time we did this"
- in combination with others would make the API request more useful
2nd being able to search by curator_id. Would be super-helpful to get what clips I've made on an account and Twitch GQL has the ability to do this by using thje ClipsManagerTable_User operation with a curatorId, period, and sort string (can see it on the https://dashboard.twitch.tv/u/<channelName>/content/clips calls) so it would be nice to expose this functionality publicly.