Developers

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

106 results found

1. Via IRC we can get emotes in message shared with cheer for clean the message for use via TTS or showing message with image for replace emote.

I think you have to add this field in this event because we already have message shared but can't parse it.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  EventSub  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Add filter for channel.channelpointscustomrewardredemption.add to only receive redemptions from own client ID.

Additionally, add clientID as a field in the data payload to be able to route redemptions since we won't have a 1st party reward ID on file since our app didn't create it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I guess I have found a bug in the Twitch EventSub documentation, the actual sort order of event attributes doesn't seem to be the way they are documented.

The last two attributes of the Channel Points Custom Reward Redemption Add Event (https://dev.twitch.tv/docs/eventsub/eventsub-reference#events) are according to the documentation reward and redeemet_at whereas the API returns it as redeemet_at and reward. Either way the documentation is wrong or the API is wrong.

It would be great for further development with the EventSub if this could be fixed.

Thanks a lot and kind regards
    Moritz from dialogikTV

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Now that Subscription Limitations are capped by a "Cost", it would be nice to have these subscriptions disable themselves automatically, rather than ever applying to the limit.

IE; I never make any subscriptions to events, unless I have authorization from that channel. When that channel revokes authorization, private events that require authentication (Such as subscriptions) get disabled. Public events, such as stream up/down do NOT get disabled, but instead start having a cost against my limit.

I would rather ALL subscriptions get disabled, not just private ones.

Otherwise I need to handle disabling subscriptions after a REVOKE is made on…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. After a webhook fires, I'm given context to the UserID and Username. In the instance of "stream.online", I would like more information. In the old webhooks, I was given the full stream data object. Will there be a standard way of accessing the full data object of whatever is "notifying" the webhook? Or is it on me to use the existing Helix API to then get that information(user info, game info, broadcast info)?

One thought would be to simply give the appropriate URL to POST to for more information, similar to how some APIs give a paginated cursor URL to…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Deferred  ·  2 comments  ·  EventSub  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. It would be great, if the add/update events for Custom Rewards and Custom Reward Redemptions would have a flag, if the Custom Reward was created by the client_id which subscribed the topic.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 3 4 6 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?