There was an error during translation

Developers

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Our live events are in french. We would like the chat embed widget to be in french, or at least give us the option to change the text of what's visible like the "Send a message", "Chat", and "Welcome to the chat" messages.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Under Consideration  ·  0 comments  ·  Embeds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. See: https://gyazo.com/38763967bd9f2f69728c30af7386dfd7

The shot is taken at: https://www.hltv.org/news/31121/vod-hltv-confirmed-with-guest-flusha-talking-fnatic-exit-and-plans-for-2021

Proposed fix: Set the background-color: black on the html element in the iframe. Possibly only in a darkmode if such exists.

Why is this the correct fix ? I think the cause is weird sub pixel roundings (in this case Firefox). We have seen it previously on Chrome also and seems to also be hardware dependent. I doubt this will ever be fixed from browser vendors while setting it black will mask the issue for good.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Embeds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow us to embed the clip editor.

I have a personal site that I used to list and view all of my clips that I make during a stream. I also have functions for tagging my clips for easier searching, and other implementations.

Currently, I have to link to the edit page, to edit the clip to the desired length and position. Then, go back to my site to embed the clip player, where I have my extra functionality. My desired work flow would be to just embed the edit page, so that I could use my page's tagging functions…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Make the "report video" button load simultaneously with the rest of the "settings" drop down menu on embedded videos, so that the menu's button positioning doesn't change 1 second after loading.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?