Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Discover

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Discover

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

152 results found

1. The Quadstick is a joystick designed for people that are handicapped and have very limited or no use of their hands to play video games. With the Quadstick a person uses a joystick and sip/puff buttons with their mouth to play video games. It would be great to add this tag so people streaming using the Quadstick can show other handicapped people their videos using the Quadstick to play video games. Thank you!

99 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  Twitch responded

Hey all! 

Super excited to share that we now have a 'Quadstick' tag on Twitch. Thank you so much for this feedback and please let us know of any other tags you would like to see added to the site. 

2. I believe a worldbuilding tag would be good for writers, tabletops players and creators of all kinds. There is currently no tag to find or promote that kind of stream. Looking forward to see it or have something similar! :D

104 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  Danky responded

Hi everyone! Happy to share that the “Worldbuilding” tag is now live :D

Thank you all for your feedback and please do let us know if you have other suggestions for tags!

3. Hello all!

I am a streamer from Puerto Rico and I love that the Puerto Rican tag is available along many other tags recently added to help us make connections, both as streamers and viewers of twitch.

I was wondering if it was possible for you guys to consider including another tag that also heavily identifies Puerto Ricans around the world. If you guys could include the term BORICUA as part of the tag selection I could dare say it would have MORE usage than the current Puerto Rican tag, as the term BORICUA means the same, but with a…

123 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Display box art - force updates?

Many games exist in IGDB but do NOT appear in Categories or my "recently streamed" twitch profile.

Case in point = GUN.

A generic gray icon displays, however, box art exists in IGDB.

https://www.igdb.com/games/gun

Another "blank" box art game is Far Cry New Dawn

https://www.igdb.com/games/far-cry-new-dawn

Why does art appear on IGDB but NOT on twitch?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Categories  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Hello!
    Myself and many other creators are streaming and creating sound baths in a few different categories and it would be great if people could find us and we could find each other, there have been many other generes of music added and sound baths would be great.
    Also to accompany this I suggest a meditation tag as there are many communities hosting meditation sessions and guided meditation sessions with and without sound baths.

Many Thanks
    RubyTrue

255 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey folks!

Excited to share that now we have both Sound Bath and Meditation as tags live on Twitch!

Thank you so much for reaching out with this feedback and please let us know if there are any other tags you would like to see added to the site!

6. There is already a tag for Unity and for Unreal Engine but none for Godot. Godot Engine is an open-source engine that is growing a lot in popularity. This would help viewers find streams that relate to this engine.

860 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I love the music section. I have found a lot of great players doing really creative things.
    The problem is that its hard to find actual musicians with all of the djs. Especially since there's so many that just broadcast a playlist on repeat and walk away. There is still a vibe of listening with the other viewers like an unmanned radio station but it takes away from the real creators.

I suggest making a section for musicians to shine through and not be 4-5 pages down to discover. There's perhaps not enough to separate by musical genres but it…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Satanism both theistic and non-theistic is a growing and expanding religion and set of beliefs. There are numerous streamers out there who are members of the many different sects, including myself, and we would love to see this added as another tag to help represent us better.

With the addition of other religious groups such as Christianity, Atheism, and Paganism, it would be nice to be included.

92 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello there! Wanted to give an update on this that the “Satanist” tag is now live on Twitch.

Thank you all so much for your feedback on this, and please let us know if there are other tags you’d like to see in the future!

9. There are many streamers who will drink on stream, talk about drinking on stream, or just generally talk about alcohol, which could be uncomfortable for others for many reasons. Would be awesome to be able to tag yourself as an alcohol-free or sober stream

295 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey all!

Excited to share that we now have a Sober tag on Twitch.

Thank you so much for your feedback on this and please let us know if there are any tags you would like to see added to the site!

10. The only current tag that specifically refers to Indigenous people within Canada's borders is First Nations, which specifically excludes Inuit (akin to Alaska Native which is a tag) and the Métis Nation. Please consult with members of the groups mentioned.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey all!

Thank you so much for this feedback!

We have gone ahead and added a Metis and Inuit tag to Twitch. Please let us know if there are any other tags you would like to see added to the site.

11. I am an addict in recovery and I’m transparent about this on my channel. As my channel grows each day I have the honor of learning more and more there are people in recovery, or wanting to be in recovery, who are coming to the channel to seek the safe space of this understanding.

As an addict it’s important to surround yourself with a community of people that will be healthy for you and it’s also important to see that recovery is very possible. I believe adding a recovery tag of some sort will help addicts find these safe spaces.…

82 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello everyone! Thank you all for your feedback on this – We’re happy to announce that we’ve added a “Recovery” tag on Twitch!

Please let us know if you’d like to see other tags created in the future. Enjoy the streams!

12. Well i think we femboys should get our own tag too, we do exist and should be able to show us better too <3

100 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello everyone! Thank you for bringing this feedback to us.

I've discussed this with the appropriate teams here at Twitch and they've let me know that you should now be able to use this as a tag! Learn more about using tags here.

Again, thank you for giving us your valuable feedback and making Twitch the best place to stream!

13. Separate music categories further please.
    Music is an ever growing topic on twitch but frankly people producing music, engineering music, and displaying/educating on the creation side are being drowned out by radio stations (which I believe should be its own standalone category) and by musicians doing covers/DJ’s.
    I believe musicians/DJ or music performers should be standalone
    And radio stations.
    Let’s be honest. The radio stations are largely driven by bots and chat related activities such as mini games etc. I’ve stopped by several and there isn’t a lot of active content being created by the streamer. Not to discredit those…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Add a "Parents" tag so we can find each other on Twitch and share advice and be perpetually exhausted together.

103 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey all!

Just letting you guys know that the Parent tag is now live on Twitch!

Thank you so much for your feedback on this and please let us know if there are any tags you would like to see added to the site!

15. Our community would like to see the Multiple Sclerosis tag as an option for them to use.

88 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello hello, just wanted to pop in and let y’all know that the “Multiple Sclerosis” tag is now live on Twitch.

Thank you all for your feedback on this post, and please let us know if you have any other suggestions for tags!

16. add tags for religions such as judaism, islam, sikhism, hinduism, buddhism etc. to allow streamers to create safe spaces for others like them in their streams.

1,073 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey all!

We have gone ahead and added the following religious tags to Twitch:
    -Agnostic
    -Atheist
    -Buddhist
    -Christian
    -Hindu
    -Jewish
    -Muslim
    -Pagan
    -Sikh
    -Taoist

Thank you so much for the feedback about these tags. We totally understand that this does not cover all religions so if you would like to see a specific tag added please feel free to create a new idea and we can look into adding it to the site as well.

17. I think it's great that 'body positive' will now be one of the stream tags, but it would be helpful to also include 'plus size' as one of the stream tags. Body positivity can represent a wide range of body types, however this would most likely not highlight those that are on the higher end of the spectrum. Those that are a size 20+. It would also give greater visibility to a group that is often marginalized within society. Adding 'plus size' as one of the tags will take the 'body positive' tag one step further and help those who…

143 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey all!

Super excited to share that this tag is now live on the site!

Thank you so much for this feedback and let us know if there are any other tags you would like to see on the site!

18. As a type 1 diabetic I quite enjoy meeting other diabetics and discussing the various challenges and experiences we share.

It's helpful to discover other type 1 diabetics, as it combats the sense of isolation you can experience, and often can help normalise the struggles.

There are approximately 1.6m Americans with type 1 diabetes, in my short time on twitch I have personally encountered 10 fellow type 1 diabetics which I believe shows a relatively high density on the platform.

I suggest both a type-1diabetes tag and a type-2-diabetes tag. I feel it's important to differentiate between the two and…

112 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey all!

Excited to share that we now have Type 1 Diabetes and Type 2 Diabetes tags live on Twitch.

Thank you so much for this feedback and please let us know if there are any other tags you would like to see added to the site!

19. Good day. There is barely any exposure for the psychic community on Twitch. People think there is 1 psychic/intuitive/spiritual person only on this platform.

For example, Tarot has 16k followers in the 7? years it has existed.
    Hot tubs and pools got over 50k followers in ONE DAY.

We need people who are looking for their tribe in a spiritual (NOT RELIGIOUS) way, to be found! (fortune telling is an AWEFUL TAG - brings me back to the 1800's). Also misleading on Twitch's part that someone can bring a fortune to them by a simple interaction, it enables the community…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

Just wanted to reach out because we do now have a Spirituality tag on Twitch!

Thank you so much for this feedback and please let us know if there are any other tags you would like to see us add to the site.

20. Blind folks deserve representation too!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?