Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Video Performance

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Video Performance

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

44 results found

1. I really hate how I can no longer use Twitch. Ever since I moved, my internet has been too bad and the streamers I am interested in watching and supporting are not partnered. For some reason, despite the fact that competitors have found a way not to do this, Twitch feels the need to force me to stream in 1080p, a quality that I cannot watch. I can't stream anything anywhere in that quality and Twitch has no option for me to change it because it's locked behind the partner program or something like that. It's just such a weird…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. got it, so to make your ****** site shittier, twitch just doesnt work on my account, it works in a private window but the second I login, it just magically stops working, ******** guys, go **** yourselves

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. twitch just refuses to load anything, twitch is a **** tier platform in nearly every regard outside of this issue. no way to rewind the stream until the vod is posted, ads every 2 ******* minutes which are ******* 2 minutes long, **** layout, auto ******* playing the shittiest stream when you load the site (when it does ******* work). **** platform every ******* time I try to use it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I need better view of my across the ocean girls front fun zones I am only getting full fiber internet good over 1500Mps and Phone t5g souping it better Roped into my LG GolD Over the. TOp LG 65IncH 4K Gold standard LG TV 📺 but I'm still not seeing hot

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I must echo the ideas asking that you optimize your streaming. Reporting playback issues through the player is not sufficient because in all the years since the issues have seemingly gotten worse. It feels like a bandaid solution that gives users an avenue to think that something's being done when it isn't.

My previous PC was starting to show its age, but was no slouch. i5 4590, R9 290X, 16GB DDR3 at 1600mhz. It ran DOOM Eternal at around 100fps on high settings. But Twitch streams? Constant hanging, constantly needing to refresh. Adblocking was a necessity for watching streams because…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. izleyici olarak tüm yayınlarda video kalitesini seçerken fps 720p ve üstü için 30 fps seçeneği bulunması gerekiyor internetimiz yetersiz kalıyor.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Ve seyrettiğimiz yayınlarda yayıncı, oyun, müzik ve discord seslerinin kontrolünü yapabilmemiz izlemeyi kolaylaştıracak çünkü herkesin sistemi aynı olmadığından seyretmeyi zorlaştırıyor.
    yayıncının sesini bastıran müzik oyun ve discord gürültüsü rahatsız edici

As a viewer, when choosing the video quality in all broadcasts, there should be a 30 fps option for fps 720p and above, our internet is insufficient.

And being able to control the broadcaster, game, music and discord sounds in the broadcasts we watch will…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Il faut se manifester sur User voice les gens pour que Twitch sache ses disfonctionnement ... Pendant que d'autre font plus de 40h de live sans déconnexion ...lol... Je ne crois pas à un Hasard de ce côtés ... Bref cela me Fatigue ...

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Please allow the viewers to set the video quality of each stream separately, instead of globally. This will allow the viewers to override streams that use unusually (and unwanted) high video quality while also maintaining a valid quality on other streams.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. VODs currently default to 160p if navigated to from a Clip.
    This only pertains to the "twitch.tv/channelname/clip/uniqueslug" pages, not the older "clips.twitch.tv/uniqueslug" pages.
    This also doesn't happen if you click "Watch Full Video" after creating a clip, as you're on a "clips.twitch.tv/uniqueslug" page at that point.

Specific reproduction steps - follow them closely:
    1. Go to any Twitch channel page
    2. Click the channels avatar to expand the featured/videos section.
    3. Click Videos -> Find a clip and click the clip
    4. Click the "Watch Full Video" in the lower right corner just below the player
    4.1 (If no "Watch…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I get a very bad static during my stream its loud & obnoxious. Please if anybody else is having this problem can you please tell me how you have solved it.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Have an option to watch any stream in the mini pop-out player, as the default player to watch.

It helps when you have slow or disconnecting internet speeds, or the streamer only has a large resolution display option for their stream at or over 720 p, etc., to watch their stream in the mini pop-out box/it's more stable and faster loading for slower internet users.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I've seen to other players that you can minimize the player to run over the desktop and you can do whatever anything else. The player is resizeable and runs as primary over the program/game you're using. Like for example you can play some game and watch a movie in a part of the screen. Would be a nice idea to do on twitch too

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Please fix the bug (or feature added recently?) where your sound level snaps to 10%. I usally have 3 or 4% when watching streams, but latley it snaps to 10% or Off.
    Its very frustrating and sounds are really loud at 10%.

thank you

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I feel like there is alot of room to improve in the Audio Quality Area. Twitch should have a Dolby Atmos or DTS or 360 degree audio decoder and encoder for the Music Streams. Especially the Dj Streams. That is the upcoming new audio technology and with Nividia Broadcast and their drivers it will be a perfect fit.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. All of the channels i go to have buffering issue when Quality is above 720p to 1080p just happen near the end of the week this is why i switch to twitch desktop app didn't have this issue in that twitch app not sure what the solution is

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I can't watch anything on Twitch on my Apple devices (Mac, iPad, Apple TV) due to frequent audio/video desynchronisation, like (nearly) every time I try to watch something, and sometimes a several seconds difference between audio and video.

And, for the record, Netflix, Prime Video, Disney+, Apple TV+ and YouTube (nearly) never exhibit this issue, I can only remember YouTube occasionally being slightly out-of-sync, like once every several hundred videos.

Please fix!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. This issue has been going on for months now.

Certain streams have been buffering until they are 8 - 10 seconds behind.
    It usually buffers 2 - 3 times, until the stream is 8 seconds behind, and then it runs with no more buffering.
    At first I thought it was just random streams, but after I posted about the issue on Reddit, someone pointed out that it's only happening on stream with less than ~100 viewers. Once a stream gets over 100 - 150 viewers, there's no more buffering.
    I usually watch stream with lower viewercounts, and interacting with the…

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Please actually update the android and iOS streaming to chromecast/device options. I'm watching a chill stream and its literally 240/360p for most of the time im sending to device even if they're standing completely still while grabbing a drink, its absolutely embarrassing a company of your size and supposed coding expertise can't figure out how to make "supported apps" run at a half decent resolution.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. It's extremely annoying to have videos and streams that haven't been specifically selected to just start playing when accessing the site home page or visiting a channel.
    Add an EASY TO LOCATE toggle so these auto play options are PERMANENTY disabled.

I come here to watch what I CHOOSE to watch, and NOT what ever garbage you want to pollute my eyes and ears with.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. The vertical scrollbars on most pages don't extend to the edge of the window (Browser dev tools indicate a 2 pixel gap between scollbar and the edge). Which means that when the window is maximized, you can't just jam the cursor to the right of the screen and click to grab the scrollbar. You have to make effort to very carefully move the cursor into the extremely tiny 6 pixel wide scrollbar and then grab it.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?