Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Video Performance

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Video Performance

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

22 results found

1. Dear Sirs,

I am from Karachi, Pakistan and I am unable to stream properly on twitch as i get high latency on it so please launch Middle east /Pakistani servers for twitch. Due to the unavailability of these servers. I am either directed to Mumbai, Singapore or EU servers on which i get 140ms plus ping if there will be middle east servers. I will be getting around 10 to 40ms ping which would be perfectly fine for low latency streams.

As Pakistan is the 6th most populated country in the world and the increase in gamers/streamers in Pakistan is…

100 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

38 comments  ·  Servers  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. It would be great if you guys could set an African, or South African, server up at some point in the not-too-distant future. I live in South Africa and have a really hard time streaming to any of the EU, let alone the NA or Asian ones. Currently YouTube has streaming servers here but it just isn't the same streaming to YouTube Gaming. The Twitch community is what makes it what it is and not being able to run a stable stream from here in South Africa turns so many would-be streamers away from potential bright futures on Twitch.tv. We…

727 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

115 comments  ·  Servers  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?