792 votes220 comments · Account Management: e.g., Login, Connections, Password Reset » Usernames · Flag idea as inappropriate… · Admin →
We’re reviewing this. Curious how long you think would be ok.
229 votes15 comments · Creator Dashboard: Stream Manager » Feature Request · Flag idea as inappropriate… · Admin →
540 votesPlanned · 68 comments · Creators and Stream Features » Editor · Flag idea as inappropriate… · Admin →
An error occurred while saving the commentEleana commented
This post has been planned for nearly 2 years, and I cannot imagine why it hasn't been implemented yet. Please, please, please we need either an updated Editor role or a completely new Manager role! So many of my friends and streamers I moderate for are simply too busy to update many of their emotes/panels, etc. In my opinions, this updated Editor (or completely new Manager role) needs the following permissions:
- Current Editor & Moderator privileges.
- Moderate moderators, and the ability to add/remove moderators/VIPs.
- Access to an Audit log for all changes made to the Broadcaster's channel.
- Ability to edit and delete clips.
- Ability to manage subscriber emotes, bits emotes, loyalty badges, bits badges, cheermotes, and channel points rewards (including creating/removing rewards, community challenges, and ability to upload artwork).
- Ability to edit Twitch panel artwork and text.
- Edit/Create chat rules.
- Edit Auto-host list and ability to host/raid.