Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Moderation

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Moderation

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

5 results found

1. Hi, I tried to verify my twitch account with my mobile number but it keeps giving me this error.

We've sent too many messages to this phone number recently, please try again later.

Is it because I'm located in the Philippines?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Closed  ·  Twitch responded

Hey there, 

When it comes to something like this, please reach out to our team at help.twitch.tv so they can further investigate this with you. 

2. I have my account verified for a long time but I still can't chat in streams that have it enabled. I tried clearing cache, verifying my account more than once but still nothing. Please find a fix

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  Ana responded

Hi,

So sorry to hear you can't chat in certain stream where verified chat is enabled. Please definitely reach out to our support team via https://link.twitch.tv/GetSupport to investigate this. Thank you.

3. porque me desactibais los video si pongo musica sin
    copyrai

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Chat Verification  ·  Admin →
  4. So I am unable to verify my account using my mobile number because it wont allow me to add it to my account. I get a few error messages along the lines of "number is invalid, please use a valid mobile number, please make sure this is the right mobile number, can not sent sms code to verify"
    HOWEVER, I use the same mobile to get sms codes for logging into my account, and I get the sms code to verify my mobile number when adding it. It has been almost a month of me emailing support with them being…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  Danky responded

Hi there, I apologize for this situation. I see you mention waiting 2 weeks for a response, have you already sent our support team a ticket at help.twitch.tv? We respond to tickets in the order they're received, therefore it may take some time to hear back from us.

Thank you for your patience!

5. J'avais créé un compte à l'ancienne, à cause des études etc. j'ai pas pu me connecter dessus depuis longtemps et aujourd'hui je ne connais plus rien concernant ce compte. Mon numéro de téléphone y est, j'ai recréé un autre compte afin de re pouvoir profiter de Twitch mais je n'ai qu'un seul numéro de téléphone donc je ne peux que rester en tant que compte invérifié. Aidez moi afin de faire en sorte de re pouvoir utiliser mon numéro de téléphone s'il vous plaît

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  Twitch responded

Hey there, 

This is something that you will need to work with our team at help.twitch.tv about. Hopefully they will be able to further assist you with your account or get you in contact with Authy concerning this. 

• Don't see your idea?