Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Charity

How it works:
  • If you'd like to nominate a charity, please go to the Request a Charity subpage and tell us the charity name, website, and country. We will be reviewing these submissions periodically.
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea to check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Upvoting existing ideas will increase the weight behind the idea, as opposed to multiple similar requests (we will combine these anyway)
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Charity

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

1. As a creator who sees a lot of potential with the new built-in Twitch Charity fundraising feature, I think it would be worthwhile to consider additional donation methods. Many Twitch users already utilize Bits to support their favorite creators, and while Twitch takes a cut when purchasing Bits, 100% of Bits cheered in a creator's chat goes straight to the creator themselves.

What if there was a way for creators to route all revenue from Bits to support a specific charity during a built-in fundraiser? There's evidence of Bits serving as a fantastic resource for charities in the past on…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. This year my community has raised over $10k for The Center For Suicide Awareness. On the 1st of July I contacted Charity@twitch.tv to see if they could support us by giving a front page slot for our 'Twitch music festival'. I provided all the details necessary but didn't hear anything back until a month later. The front page slot was denied because we had a sponsor. Unfortunately the sponsor had already pulled out due to supply issues. We could have notified the Twitch Charity Support Team of this if they had contacted us more promptly.

My idea is to have…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. The Cure Starts Now / Nerf Cancer - US/Australia

The Cure Starts Now represents something truly different – a grassroots effort dedicated to, not just fighting one cancer, but the elimination of ALL cancers. We believe as the experts do; that in order to truly cure cancer you have to focus on: those cancers that are immune to treatment, those cancers that also affect children, and those cancers that are the biggest bullies with the highest death rate

We call this the Homerun Cure, but the idea isn’t new. As a matter of fact, this Homerun strategy dates back to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Request a Charity  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. https://www.pcosaa.org/ I United States

PCOS Awareness Association is a non-profit organization dedicated to the advocacy of polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS). The organization and its volunteers are dedicated to raising the awareness of this disorder worldwide, providing educational and support services to help people understand what the disorder is and how it can be treated. The Association also provides support for people diagnosed with PCOS to help them overcome the syndrome and decrease the impact of its associated health problems.
    Public awareness of PCOS is necessary because over half of the 10,000,000 people that have it, are unaware of it.

Awareness…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Compassion International is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization working to release children from poverty in Jesus' name. We are the world’s leading authority in holistic child development through sponsorship. Our programs operate in 27 different countries around the world focusing on education, access to food and clean water, healthcare, disaster relief, and more.

EIN: 36-2423707

Admin Edit: United States

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. With the goal of stopping cancer before it starts, the Prevent Cancer Foundation strives to reduce the cancer mortality rate by focusing individual behaviors, public policy, and research on prevention and early detection.

The Foundation addresses all preventable cancers across all populations, making prevention knowledge and early detection services more accessible for people in medically underserved communities and collaborating with partners to maximize the effectiveness and reach of the prevention and early detection programs and message

The Foundation's goal is to reduce cancer deaths by 40% by 2035. This service would be a great help for supporters to assist in…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. https://www.bornfree.org.uk/

Born Free Foundation is an international animal welfare and conservation charity (number: 1070906), based in the UK (although we have teams in Kenya, Ethiopia and South Africa as well.

We work tirelessly to ensure that all wild animals, whether living in captivity or in the wild, are treated with compassion and respect and are able to live their lives according to their needs.

We promote Compassionate Conservation to enhance the survival of threatened species in the wild and protect natural habitats while respecting the needs and safeguarding the welfare of individual animals.

We work with a content creator on…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Charity Bomb

Charitybomb.org

We’re focused on children’a mental health and emotional iq

Admin Edit: United States

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Hello! I’d like to request adding “Animal Welfare League of SA” to Charity. AWL is Australia-wide, though I’d like to specifically donate to South Australia’s as they have very little visibility and few buildings in this state.
    Link: https://awl.org.au/

I’ve been wanting to do this myself for a long time without worrying about my personal details being given to donators, so I really appreciate this new feature! I hope you’ll add AWL!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 3 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?