Remove Hate Groups
Alright Twitch, let's go on this ride again. There is a multitude of hate groups in your charity tool and it is simply unacceptable.
You claim you can do "thorough research" to determine if a group is acceptable to be on your platform or not, so I'll focus on listing some of them and you can do your job :)
- Alliance Defending Freedom
- Chalcedon Foundation
- The Salvation Army of Greater Charlotte
- The Salvation Army (There's 5 of them)
- Salvation Army National Corporation
- The Salvation Army, Miami Adult Rehabilitation Center
- The Salvation Army a Georgia Corporation
- The Salvation Army Adult Rehabilitation Center Tulsa
- The Salvation Army Charlotte ARC
- Salvation Army Chico ARP
- The Salvation Army Baltimore Adult Rehabilitation Center
- The Salvation Army, Jacksonville ARC
- The Salvation Army Memphis ARC
- The Salvation Army Northern Virginia ARC
- THE SALVATION ARMY ARCC
- The Salvation Army Midland
- The Salvation Army Atlanta Adult Rehabilitation Center
- The Salvation Army Washington Adult Rehabilitation Center
- The Salvation Army, A Georgia Corporation
- THE SALVATION ARMY, ST PETERSBURG ADULT REHABILITION CENTER
- The Salvation Army USSALM
- The Salvation Army Metropolitan Division
- Save the Storks
- Autism Speaks
- Women's Liberation Front
In case you need help, Anti trans, Anti gays, Anti LGBTQ+, Anti reproductive rights, promotes genocide, I'm sure you can figure it out!
Autism speaks is STILL ON THERE? Twitch staff, I am an affiliate. I have been diagnosed with Autism since i was TWELVE YEARS OLD. People who support autism speaks are among people like my mother. My mother thinks autistic people shouldn't be alive. SO DOES AUTISM SPEAKS. If twitch does not remove autism speaks, I'll comfortably assume twitch thinks I am subhuman, just like my mother, and Autism Speaks. STOP MERGING THESE THREADS. STOP LETTING PEOPLE FUND HATE.
I am not sure I'd like to be an independent contractor of a company that doesn't see me, a queer streamer with autism, as human. By having charities like this up, it is a direct sign to your queer AND disabled streamers that you think they're worthless.
Also, Alliance for Defending Freedon lobbies for genocidal laws in the states. Twitch, get your **** together man. C'mon. Tired of asking.
Alliance Defending Freedom fights to get the death penalty mandated for LGBT people and has succeeded in a number of countries already. Their hate group status is unquestionable.
Allowing organizations that actively support eugenics research and advocate genocide to fundraise on your platform is tacit support of them and their ideologies, no matter how much you like to claim otherwise, Twitch. Prove that this company deserves a single cent of my money by making an actual effort to get these """charities""" off the site and condemn them officially.
Got a feeling they're gonna merge this with the other posts as well...really letting everyone know they don't actually care.