Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Customer Experience

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, and provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Customer Experience

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

4 results found

1. Tech Support that is actually available and knows the tech so they actually help you resolve your issue

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Closed  ·  Ana responded

Hi, our support team is available to assist users 24/7 via email. Additionally, please consider the following hours of availability for our alternative support channels:

• Live Chat (beta): available Mon-Fri from 1 AM (1:00) to 5 PM (17:00) PST, open to all Partners & Affiliates (languages: English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Japanese, and Turkish)
    • @TwitchSupport on Twitter: available Mon-Fri from 1 AM (1:00) to 5 PM (17:00) PST

Our team would be happy to help you out through whatever support option is most compatible for you. Thank you.

2. I recently had an issue with audio that I needed to send in a bug ticket about. There is no way to show an audio issue using screenshots, so I took a video demonstrating the problem. I found out that the Twitch support team can't receive video files at all. A support team for a video/audio streaming service that can't receive video? Come on Twitch, support your support, give them the ability to receive video, it's so much easier to troubleshoot issues and bugs when there is visual/auditory proof.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Closed  ·  Twitch responded

Hey there, 

We do allow users to attach files to their cases, including video files. 

Cheers

3. I noticed twitch support topic drop-down menus don't a have account verification option, would it be possible to add it?

I'm trying to get into a phone verified account only chat. I keep being met with "an unexpected error has occurred" message.

Thank you for your time

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Closed  ·  Ana responded

Hi there,

We hope you were still able to reach out to our team at help.twitch.tv to investigate the issue you're having with phone verification. If you haven't done so, please choose the best-matching option, so you can get assistance with troubleshooting this error. Thanks.

4. I've tried to unsubscribe from the email notifications but I keep getting an error message. I contacted customer support but they said that they can't help and that I should post my issue here.
    I really hope posting it on here will make a difference...because, to be honest, I'm quite disappointed that Twitch customer services can't resolve the issue.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Closed  ·  Danky responded

Hi there, I apologize for your experience with our team thus far. 

UserVoice is mainly for feedback on your experience with Twitch.

For account related issues, you can create a new ticket at help.twitch.tv for assistance.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience, and hope this helps!

• Don't see your idea?