Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Badges/Emotes

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Badges/Emotes

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

90 results found

1. Streamer has the option to upload an emote in SVG (Scalable Vector Graphics) format.

SVG enables nice rendering of certain popular styles (sprites, pixel art) across devices and user interfaces. The current image format options are a deterrent to emotes with such art styles.

Performance bugs can be avoided by setting a file size limit or node vector count.

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Is there any way to add our own emoji's from Bitmoji with our cartoon faces.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Hello there fellow streamers,my name is Rogue.My idea to improve twitch is that:Why doesn't twitch gives us 3-5 emotes to costumize our chat with? This idea will greatly improve the experience of the chat in stream and help attrack more people to the stream.Some streamers can't afford making emotes and this would be a great way for them to upgrade their stream! Twitch could help us with a artist that they have hired and they can make 3 emotes just like a free-starter pack for affiliates,They fall in contact with us we tell them what we want and we can…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Streamers can apply a custom emote for levels of bits, Making the same for subscribers would be a great idea and encourages viewers even more.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. The purpose of this feature would be to allow streamers greater control over the emotes shown on their channel, improving their chat experience, while simultaneously giving them more control over their brand.

Across all channels, and the Global Emote pool, streamers could note Emotes with "tags", a list of specific characteristics covered by almost all emotes. Examples include "Kappa", "Lewd", "Pog", or even "Hi". These types of emotes are common place in many channels' subscription emotes. However some streamers would not like to see/have those types of emotes displayed. As such when submitting an emote, you have the ability to…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. So people could add their own emotes to the service of twitch, but perhaps at a small fee @2.99 or something to have your own emotes and up to 5-10? And use them on anyone's twitch channel.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I understand your team might be inundated with emote approvals. However, it's weird to just throw the emote into the queue and just wait wondering when it will get approved.

Can you please just add an indication of where in the queue the emote sits? This way we can at least know when the emote might be reviewed.
    It doesn't need to show exact position, but just break it down into tenths or quarters. Like "Oh, okay half way there. Cool." is way better than "I dunno... I guess it'll happen some day..."

The documentation I was able to find…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I love the iMessage support, and would love to see Whatsapp Sticker support.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Hi all,

Hereby I would like to suggest the possibility to change the current set free lifetime subs for partners.

So maybe in the same window where you upload the emotes, you can set the life time subs to the twitch account you would like to by yourself, also change it after 6 months (as the prefix, or Account name)

I think this would be handy for Partners, as for example I'm not even in contact with the person i gave the last lifetime sub to, so it would be helpful and avoid support ticket request.

Also there you can…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I think you should reconsider your emotes acceptance policy ... a friend streamer was rejected an emote for containing a letter, being that yesterday another stremer was allowed an emote with a letter ... this makes no sense ... lose an emote for which money was invested is very hard especially in these times of quarantine and economic problems.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I resize my emote/icon to 112x112 and i cant get it below 26.2kb because the quality is decent you max me out at 25kb. For what server space??? PLEASE INCREASE to 30kb or more......

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Clicking a sub emote of any channel should have the option to unlock via points, its more accessible and will encourage and reward use of points

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. fajnie by było jak by była funkcja siły reputacji kanału dodadkowa emotka kanału

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Emotes to be used by Bots, with company logos like Twitter, Instagram, Discord, to support the transported messages.

Maybe also some other emotes (Twitch Prime, or Subways for next Subtember).

As there are some bots with regular Account names, it might be cool if a broadcaster can assign a bot role to a user, and this user can use the bot emotes.

Maybe limiting it to 3 bot users per Channel.

Maybe bot can be similar to mod role, just with the extention to use the emotes/icons.

Or: Allow all with mod-role to use this specific emote set.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. (Sorry for my english I'm french).

Actually when a stream get a new emote slot, he can upload it and need to wait for the validation of the emote.

Would be better if we can uplaod emote and make it validate before we reach the goal. Like this you can validate emote more easily and streamer can offer the emote when the slot is free.

In fact having acces to the next slot of emote before reaching it to "prepare" it :) Of course chat can't use it until the slot is free.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I wish Twitch would get rid of that single Tier 2 and 3 emote.
    I mean if you get like 400 subs all of them have 15 emotes anyways, but if they decide to pay double they only get one extra, or 5 times as much for 2 extra.

I think they should go with first 7 milestones you get Tier 1 slots (for a total of 10) and then on the 8th and 9th milestone you get a Tier 2 and Tier 3 slot respectively, then the next 5-10 milestones you get Tier 1 slots again, etc.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. It would be awesome if Twitch allowed artists who design emotes for partnered streamers use them for free!

A suggestion is for Twitch to create the option for partnered streamers to specify which artist(s) created their emotes when they upload them which would then allow the artist to use those emotes on Twitch.

Benefits to this is that it would provide more exposure to both the streamer and the artist. The artist would get more promotion through sharing their created emotes on Twitch. Fans of the artist who enjoy their art style would be able to see which emotes the…

564 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. with 28x28 emotes you have to struggle to make something that looks good, a lot of good emote ideas have to be scraped because they don't look good at this size. I don't see how this could be a problem, 40x40 wouldn't ocupe much more size and emotes would look way better.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. For partners & affiliates working with artists. It's often very difficult to tell if something will scale down well, look good in both default and dark mode, etc. I did find one tool to test emotes ( https://pajlada.se/projects/test-emote/ ), but it's extremely limited, doesn't offer dark mode, etc.

A preview platform in the upload window would be incredible.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Allow users to add shortcut names to their emotes, instead of trying to remember each partner emotes name or search all the emotes list. For example kpa=Kappa...

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?