Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Channel Page

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Channel Page

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

73 results found

1. Regarding the part "home" which people see when I am offline:
    I like that people see the recent broadcasts here and my recently streamed categories, but the Categories part is too big, given that I only stream in very few categories (in numbers: two). There is a lot of dead space next to those two pictures.
    Also: Why is the information about me not on the main page? People click on my profile to find information about me, not to see who I recommend watching(isn't that what auto-hosting is for anyway?). I would really like to see more 'about me'…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Currently on the new homepage preview, if I hover over videos, they seem to show valid video URLs, but when I actually click one, it goes to twitch.tv/null.

I hope this is just a bug with the preview but you never know...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. There are some interesting new ideas, like Video trailer, and social media links, but honestly for 2 new interesting Ideas, the new Layout is way too complicated.

Panels have been streamers way of getting more info out about themselves. I don't know why the "Home" tab and the "Chat" tab can't be merged: Keep the "Chat" layout and have the "Video Trailer" where the Stream Video usually is. and I agree that people should be able to opt out from the whole video trailer thing, so they can keep their offline screens.

The rest of the Home Tab, and About…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. In all seriousness, I don’t think this is a very helpful update. I was trying to figure it out this morning, and it was very frustrating.

I liked how simple and easy it was before, it was very user friendly. I don’t know if it’s just not possible to upload a trailer now because it’s in testing, but I’ve been trying to get it to work for the past 10 minutes and it’s starting to anger me greatly.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. really like it, well design and gives a good view/preview of the channel, I really like the way its made and want to thank you for the good job you've done

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Make it possible for EVERYONE to decide if they want to keep the current layout or have the new one. As a matter of fact the whole thing looks scuffed. The "home" and "about" page shouldn't be separated and look at what you've done with all the panels! It looks like garbage now when I took a look at my preview. And what were you thinking when you decided to remove the channel banners??? Much time and money will have gone to waste for many streamers out there who are now forced to make a "channel" trailer which was possible…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Give us the option to opt out of this and keep the current layout we have now

88 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  5 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Some of us stream at the same time every week. I cannot tell from the current schedule feature if we can make these recurring or if we have to update our schedule every week to make it show up. Please allow the option to have a recurring schedule so that we don't have to update it weekly.

28 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Closed  ·  mouse responded

Hey there! Sorry for the late update on this, and I’m sure you’ve already discovered this, but schedules are recurring! =)

9. It gives streamers the easier path for to finally show people how the streamer streams and shows who they really are.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. My Panels at the bottom of the stream show everything I need and have been custom made and designed. Show my schedule and links to my social media. Most of the new features I dont need.

72 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  5 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Love it :) , make sure that if the viewer is NOT following the channel, he has to land on the profile with the Trailer up front & not a random host. That would result in a loss of potential follows.

Let me put Emotes In the background instead of my name :) Some emote would greatly help capture the ESSENCE of my stream.

Also Please allow us to Upload videos on Twitch to Gain more Followers. Like how about you put my channel trailer in people's recommended :) This could help SO MANY people grow.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. There should be built in layouts

That may not be a problem for a lot but useful for others like me

Just streamlabs basically but embedded into twitch

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I mainly use my MacBook Pro (Resolution: 1440x900) to watch Twitch Streams. I find it frustrating that Twitch looks like it's made primary for people with higher resolution screens.

I'd like to suggest a more condensed UI and less clutter when viewing Channels. Please add an option to completely close the left panel that shows Followed Channels, Recommended Channels, and Recommended Friends. Move some of the buttons so that it appears more organized. Specifically I'd like to see the button for Whispers moved over to the Stream Chat so it's not awkwardly floating above the stream information box.

I created…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 4 Next →