Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creators and Stream Features

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creators and Stream Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

7 results found

1. Do you know that feeling as a Streamer when u want to chill and relax and just want to watch some TV series with your viewers? But you can't, because it's against the twitch rules?

So some time ago Twitch and Amazon Prime got so much intertwined, that it would be possible to do exactly thesw chill-series-streams some streamers want.

The TV-series streams would be only visible for prime users and when a streamer switchs to this kind of stream, the non-prime users will get a screen where it says, that they can't watch the stream and need to purchase…

337 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Currently in order to view the watch party you have to view it in a tab separate from the dashboard. If you wanted to run a poll of the viewers as to what to watch next you would have to leave the watch tab to go back to the dashboard and set up the poll from there. If we are not able to view the watch party in the dashboard could we add a poll creation button on the watch party page for the host?

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  Watch Party Team responded

Thanks for reaching out with your suggestion. At this point, you’ll need to create a poll in your Stream Manager.

However, if you have Channel Moderators or Editors, they can create and manage a Poll through the /poll command in chat which will bring up the Poll module. Channel Moderators and Editors can also end and delete polls with /endpoll and /deletepoll respectively.

3. Currently when selecting Start Watch Party on the Stream Manager you need to scroll through all of the available content. Having the ability to search for available content or even categories would be really helpful. IE: instead of having to scroll to find Iron Man 2 it would be great to be able type "Iron Man" Or "Marvel" into a search bar and have it show you all related content on that search.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Good news! We’ve added a search function to the content selector within Watch Parties. We recommend browsing the full catalog on Amazon.com to find what you want to watch, then using the search function.

4. grab a few Affiliates for testing Watch Parties also, not only partners. Such opportunities could show how much a channel can grow with such a great and new feature. Partners have a established community, affiliates are still building theirs, so adding a few into beta would give greater insight in effectiveness of this feature.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Watch Parties  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Twitch is the leading streaming platform. People stream themselves playing video games, being creative, going out IRL or even just eating food.

I have heard streamers saying "i wish i could watch this with you together" soooo often. But i think Amazon is in a position to make that possible too, having not only Twitch but also Amazone Prime.

There are a lot of people on Twitch who have Amazon Prime membership and therefore a big amount of Amazon Prime users are people who like to watch Streamers. So my idea is a new streaming platform for Prime users. There…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Watch Parties  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. trying to start a watch party but twitch is telling my to sign up for prime... thing is, not only do i have amazon prime, but i also have it linked to my twitch

UPDATE:
    "Hello Rani,

This is Nadene from Amazon customer services. It was my pleasure assisting you today.

I’m sorry; your Amazon Prime membership type isn’t eligible for Twitch Prime benefits.

All Prime membership types except for invitees and members who get their benefits via an Amazon Household are eligible. Prime Student members who are currently getting their benefits at no cost will only receive a single…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Authorizing your Prime account for Watch Party use is a requirement but your participation is not limited by the type of Amazon Prime membership as may have been suggested. We are glad to see that your issue was resolved.

7. Please add The a Simple Life to watch parties! This would be such a fun show to host and view together as a community.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for reaching out! We’ve recently made the entire Prime Video catalog available in Watch Parties, which includes thousands of movies and television shows (including Simple Life). Enjoy!

• Don't see your idea?