Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Video Features

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Video Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

57 results found

1. Custom thumbnails at 1280x720 under 1mb in size will not process on my post-stream vods for the last 2 days. Please fix this issue. Thanks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Closed  ·  Ana responded

Hi there,
    Sorry for the trouble you're experiencing with uploading a custom VOD thumbnail. Please reach out to our support team at help.twitch.tv, so they can help investigate this issue.

2. When trying to upload a custom thumbnail to an existing VOD in the Video Producer section of the Content Manager it no longer updates. If you remain on the website after selecting the customer thumbnail a message lingers above it saying, " Processing new thumbnail... " Refreshing the page shows no change to the thumbnail and if you wait, there is no change as it sits in that state seemingly indefinitely. Please fix this. Thank you. - TheCyrissZeal 06-29-2022

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  Ana responded

Hi there,

Sorry for the trouble you're experiencing with uploading your VOD thumbnail. In this case, we recommend that you reach out to our support team at help.twitch.tv, so they can help investigate this issue with you. Thank you!

3. Hello twitch, I have a suggestion, can you please make it so streams auto save to your account, I think this would be quite helpful for users such as me

Thank you

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  Ana responded

Hello,

Streams are automatically saved when you have "Store past broadcasts" enabled in your stream settings. Please note that the amount of time VODs are saved on your channel depend on a few factors such as Affiliate vs. Partner and whether you are a Turbo or Prime user. Thanks.

4. Dobrý večer. Měl bych otázku. Když streamuji, tak po skončení streamu se v záznamu nepřehrává zvuk. Chtěl bych prosím vědět kde je chyba a jak to můžu napravit. Na poslouchání hudby při streamovaní používám Nocopyright Songs. A jak jsem streamoval před 6 dnama tak jsem zvuk měl v pohodě. Tak nevím kde je chyba. Prosím o odpověd. Děkuji moc.

S přáním hezkého večera

Skillercz1

Můj profil: www.twitch.tv/skillercz1

English:

Good evening. I would have a question. When I stream, after the stream ends, the recording does not play audio. I would like to know where the error is and how I…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. disable vods for my music streams only not the other streams like art, computers, gaming IRL etc. those i take with different equipment and would love to keep these vods. also maybe keep all vods and allow "private" viewing only. this will allow the streamer to review all their content and not keep the content visible to everyone while under review. we like to download our content. <3 solarbluseth

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. NO ME SALE MI ULTIMA TRANSMICION DE TWICH Y LA HICE HACE 1:00 Y NO APARECE MI TWICH ES NUEVO

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. One of my videos in the first half is muted due to "copyright infringement", when it is the discord audio and the games soundtrack. It becomes unmuted halfway? And then today I have no video. Is there an issue?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Quiero descargar mis videos en disco d: no en c: como lo cambio?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I spent the last 2 and a half hours streaming my Dead Space game only to have it not exist at all in my videos.

I literally did 2 and half hours all for it to not even have uploaded to my channel.

I thought maybe it was just late but not after finishing my stream it never showed up.

If this happens again I'm deleting my twitch because that's trash that I spent almost 3 hours for it not to upload and for me to waste time redoing the same area in a game.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. El día 27 de enero hice una transmisión pero no se me guardo, tengo activo el guardado automático de emisiones pasadas, hasta ahora todos los stream se me guardaron, pero el ultimo que hice no me guardo, me podrían ayudar por favor, hasta ahora fue el mejor que hice

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I just streamed for about 6 hours. On my "Home" tab the first about 3 hours are in the video at the bottom of the page. However, only the last 3-ish hours of my stream are available in my video creator and in past broadcasts. What happened?

Also please make it easier to find tech support because this took way too long to find.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. An option to hide previous streams from your profile would be nice instead of having to delete it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  Ana responded

Not sure if this answers this, so please feel free to clarify your suggestion, but you can disable the auto-publishing of VODs, so that you can personally download them without sharing them to your channel page. To do this, disable the "Always Publish VODs" setting under VOD Settings.

15. I WAS STREAMING ON MY XBOX THEN STOPPED STREAMING AND THE STREAMS WERENT APPEARING IN MY VIDEOS SECTION

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 0 votes

We're glad you're here