Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Twitch Studio

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Twitch Studio

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Would be awesome if it was possible to add a possibility to show the last donator/sub/follower and also to show the count of follower/sub in real time.
    For example like this "Sub (or follower) count : 1496 (this is the number in real time) / 1500 (this is the sub/follower goal).

Thanks !

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I accidentally uninstalled Twitch Studio, thinking it was a different application. I immediately re-installed, hoping my settings were saved with my Twitch Account, though everything I set up was gone and I had to start making layers, custom notifications, sounds, etc, all over again.

It would be great if our settings could be saved to our specific Twitch Account since we need to login to access all of Twitch Studio.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Make it so that my stream only can hear the game instead of everything on my computer. So that I could use discord without my stream hearing.
    Thanks in advance,
    Viralspew

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. I have been streaming with Twitch Studio these days and my followers think that the option to add !commands (such as those that can be added with other programs, such as Chatbot Streamlabs) to make viewers participate in the stream would be a great addition.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Instead of having to create different new layers on every slide of the same layers, the ability to copy those layers and paste them over would save a lot of time. Universal layers that also change size over all slides as you change the size of them on one slide would also be extremely helpful.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Layers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Some websites might need interaction, eg. clicking a link, resizing etc.
    Right now it's not possible to interact with the browser other than setting the URL

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. CPU usage seems excessive when compared to broadcast applications with similar capabilities. This is an issue even for non-gaming streamers like myself.

I like the user friendliness of Twitch Studio, but OBS uses about 1/4 the CPU for the same scenes.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. add zooms "virtual background" so you don't need a greenscreen to have a custom background.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Webcam  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. My proposal is to be able to save our configurations of the direct ones at the design level and be able to take it from one computer to another, regardless of the operating system.

To do this, Twitch Studio by using the "Export" command would create a compressed file in which all the images, videos, audios, settings and other files that are needed to configure our live would be included.

When transporting it to another computer, we would use the "Import" option which would take that compressed file and install it in the Twitch Studio folder for later use.

I…

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. It would be really cool to be able to stream and record at the same time, but not have the recording contain certain layers (like streamelements alerts or overlays). This would be similar to the NDI plugin available for Streamlabs, I believe.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. I really like the wallpapers and patterns that come with Twitch Studio. I'd like to see more to really personalize my experience.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Layers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. If I'm in a scene that doesn't have a webcam layer or if I hide my webcam layer, it'd be nice if TS would disconnect from the webcam so it can turn off and/or be used by a different program.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Webcam  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. I know you can switch the two side tabs, and toggle on/off the live preview. But it would be nice to make those into any order and resize the preview. IE: would like the chat/notifications column then the scene's column, and then a much smaller preview screen. Maybe a system similar to how the dashboard on web works.

:D

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We’re still discussing how we’d like this to work internally – but the plan is to allow further customization of this interface

14. Possibility to add an event bar that shows: Recent follower, sub and donation. Also top gifter, top cheerer and top donation. (Pretty much just like how it is in the program that starts with "strea" and ends with "abs" but less bugged.)

Customizing the alert box to keep showing names would work too, but that solution is a bit clumsy. There's not really any need to invent the wheel again.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I tried out studio beta and it takes up more resources than other broadcasting services like obs and streamlabs obs. The interface is simple and great for anyone starting up but it took from 30-60 FPS at any given time ( I normally average 150fps in lol but with that on I got 70~ where with streamlabs I don’t drop much). Twitch studio has potential and since it’s run by twitch it can have its advantages on the site itself like custom encodings for less latency than other services or an intro to custom themes with a twitch exclusive animated…

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Since streaming with external capture cards is a thing and delaying your audio is also a thing, I think we need a webcam delay feature so that we can sync our delayed audio with our webcams so that everything is synced with the game etc.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Webcam  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. add audio mixer where we can chose input and also use more then one audio device at the time (and if they are tied into the scenes, so that you can chose which audio input you want to use for that scene that would have been great too). as a user of the GOXLR where i have several seperate audio devices to utilize its kinda frustrating when you can't use all its features.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Makes some sort of twitch software so that i can stream from my chromebook.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Hotkeys to add ads, markers and clips as you can do on the dashboard
    so you can make them with 1 click on the keyboard instead of having a browser windows open all the time to make them

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Hello! Streamlabs and OBS offers webcam editing, such as how zoomed in the camera is, the exposure..etc, I think the twitch studio would greatly benefit from this!

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Webcam  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?