Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Twitch Studio

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Twitch Studio

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1274 results found

1. This obviously depends on what size you have your chat set to but I think there should be an option to choose how many messages you'd like the chat show at once because right now I can only see 5 at a time on the stream and it's a bit of a low number compared to streamers who use streamlabs

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Currently, I haven't had any success using my computer webcam on multiple layouts.

If this is possible, I would love for someone to explain it to me. Right now, when I try to add my webcam to a second layout it doesn't show an option to use the same device, "Facetime HD Camera", I'm using on my "host" layout.

I think this would be helpful to streamers who aren't looking to invest in a second webcam. Especially because I have one that works.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Webcam  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 도네 내용은 없고 obs에서 트위치 스튜디오 베타버전으로 넘어오니까 도네 버튼도 사라졌습네요. 고쳐주세요

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. The ability to re-size widgets within the application.

For example being able to re-size the video preview would be beneficial in that if you already have a Twitch Preview running on the live dashboard, then you could reduce the size of the video preview in-application to allow for more real estate for chat, activity monitor, etc.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I am broadcasting using Twitch Studio (beta). Would like to share the Stream Key and address with ReStream so that I can simultaneously broadcast with that platform.
    How can I get that while using Twitch Studio?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. añadir un marcador de resultados para deportes

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Layers  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. more step-by-step videos on how to make your stream look more professional would be helpful having a hard time using twitch studio

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I'd like to see Alexa integrated into Twitch Studio so we could use voice commands to switch scenes and give other commands to Twitch Studio. Those would just be basic functions, but more of Alexa's features could be added in time. TTS (for alerts and other), STT (so your stream can have subtitles if you so desired) and more.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I posted this in the official Discord, but so it won't get lost in the chat I'm also going to be posting this here.

I'd personally love a toggle added to the countdown so that after the countdown ends it begins counting up. Useful for when taking a break and you go a bit over so people can see you've gone over and for how long.

You could also let people select a general timer as well counting up. So after selecting the countdown layer to your scene you could choose to leave it as a basic countdown, change it…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Whenever you get a new follower or subscriber it automatically updates the overlay follower/sub goal.

32 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. You should add the ability to create your own backgrounds and be able to animate the in different ways and be able to import animated images and all into here and have them be animated and not just a still image.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Please consider offering a stand-alone iPad Twitch Studio supporting the following:

• direct streaming to Twitch via Control Center (reliable, unlike StreamLabs)
    • voice disguise by replacing mic audio with GarageBand audio running in the background applying your choice of filters to preserve streamer privacy by not exposing our raw voice-print to the Internet in order to interact with chat enjoying the benefits of vocal expression and immediacy
    • automatically suppress Twitch’s own app notifications while streaming!
    • the option to select which apps are allowed to contribute to the stream (i.e. only composite in the signal from apps you choose, e.g.…
    11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Ways to reduce the demand created by Twitch Studio to better support weaker GPU's... Simple functions like hiding the stream's live playback while keeping social aspects, freeing the game to use GPU otherwise reserved for observing how a live stream appears... (which i would say is not always essential, could be toggleable)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. It would extremely awesome to have this as a bit of a piece of mind in combination of assuring the proper scene is displayed before you stream it.

I recently got serious about streaming and am using Twitch Studio, and I've noticed that the moment you click a layout or press the hotkey for it, it displays immediately. So you could be bumbling through each layout live trying to get back to your intended live scene capture.

Maybe this or a similar feature already exists, and if so, could a reader direct me to it? If not, this would be…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Yo muy emocionado al ver que hay un programa de twitch para hacer stream desde mi pc y me voy llevando la gran decepcion del mundo que solo funciona para 64Bits..... no hay perdon de Dios para eso...

Saben que la inmesa mayoria de personas que tienen una PC en muchos paises pobres son de 32Bits y lo mas de procesador es de DualCore a lo sumo... Son chicos que quieren ser streamers ser alguien en la red jugando pero no pueden hacerlo por que no tienen el equipo indicado por ejemplo yo tengo una minilaptop de celeron un telefono…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I have a font that I've used throughout my branding (Nickainley), but Twitch Studio doesn't have it unfortunately. I think it would be a good feature if we could install our fonts onto it, or if it used the fonts already on our computers.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I think it would be a very useful tool to be able to have, in the same vein as border, chroma key, and color filter, an option to add transparency to each individual layer. I'm specifically thinking about bands performing, and being able to do a graphics overlay over the webcam, but making it so that if they wanted to have that be a video file over the webcam, they could still be seen through. This would also apply to someone looking to play a game, and have their webcam be unobtrusive without requiring them to get a green screen…

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Make it so we can Toggle between pressing and holding hotkeys. When you press, it switches, then stays on that layer. When you hold, its switches, then release it goes to its original layer.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Layers  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. a lot of people are requesting a now playing sort of layer for music. that would be great, but it's not really necessary if you can instead add a text+ layer, where instead of just typing in text, it would allow uploading a text file.

this way the already available "snip" program will be able to integrate with twitch studio, and it would require a lot less work on your end.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?